Chapter 12

I felt the sun shining in on my face and I realized how hot I was getting.

I tried pushing the covers off until I realized I didn't have any covers on me. I had an arm draped over me as well as a leg draped over mine.

I tried moving but as I did, he pulled me closer and I felt something pushing into my back .

I definitely knew what it was...

I slowly turned and he was clearly still sleeping and well dead weight. But I was strong or I hoped strong enough.

I tried pushing his arm off me but all that did was cause him to pull me close and on top of him as he laid onto his back.

"Are you fucking kidding me.." I whispered as the something was now pushing up against my stomach.

I tried moving his arm again and it fell to his side and I pressed my hands on his chest wanting to get off but his eyes flashed open and his hands gripped my thighs and pulled me down so that I sat on his stomach.

"Seducing me so early Barbie?" He smirked lazily as his eyes were half closed and I hated how hot he looked.

But I recalled something, "Not sure being seduced by John Cena's scraps is your cup of tea Beast"

I narrowed my eyes and his eyes immediately opened and I tried moving back but his grip tightened and he now sat up.

"I didn't mean for you to hear that, I just needed to get Paul off my case..."

He ran his hand over his face, rubbing his eyes.

"And what about in the hotel yesterday morning?"

"I..." He didn't continue...

"Thought so..." He sighed and I got off of him.

" I was angry.."

" I know you were but I'm sick of him being mentioned wherever I go. That's why I am currently not speaking to my family because they love him so fucking much and I used to love that but now...You know how hard it is letting go of someone because you know what you need in life isn't them but you know so many have this idea of you and believe that you are this picture perfect couple?"

I didn't give him a chance to respond as I continued.

"If its not them, its people telling me, well not telling me but implying how stupid it was of me to end things with the perfect John Cena. As I know most of them think I am nothing without him.... I ended things because I didn't want to be in his shadow, I didn't want that life anymore and now you... I get that you don't fucking give a damn but I will admit , it does hurt when you say things like that. I know I'm supposed to be 'Fearless Nikki' but I'm not some cold hearted bitch, shit gets to me too.."

I sighed as I could feel my tears falling as I had never voiced any of this since it happened and stupid me decided I needed to do it with the Beast.

I walked into the bathroom and soon heard him behind me as I splashed my face.

I took a towel and saw him in the mirror standing behind me and looking at me.

"I should go.. I'm just.." The last thing he needed was me crying all over the place.

Everything, the plan, had no point...

He saw me crying, I showed him weakness. Something I hadn't done with anyone in awhile...

He was amazed by my fearlessness not this pathetic mess...

"No..." I heard him whisper.

I looked up and my eyes met his in the reflection.