Chapter 25

"Nicole you can't hide away here sweetie"

I heard my mom as she entered the kitchen.

I had , had to wait for The Authority to finish up on the show hence me staying in the hotel while waiting but as soon as they were done they picked me up and we headed to the airport.

Me flying on a different private jet due to them flying to the next city.

Hunter had been extremely understanding with me taking off for a couple of weeks, I had told him I was simply exhausted from working every day which was true as well but the major reason was that I didn't want to deal with Brock or Brie or my best friends as there was nothing any of them could do to fix my stupid mistake so why punish them by letting them deal with a sad Bella...

"Did I wake you?" I whispered as I had just gotten in and she laughed.

"Its 10am Nicole you know I can't sleep past 8 . I've just been stuck on this new book.. Anyway are you going to tell me the reason you spent the last couple weeks here after you were clearly upset when you left here due to our meddling with the John issue"

I knocked on his door and he raised his eyebrow.

"I know I'm like the most annoying champion but please can I have a couple weeks off.."

I smiled even though all I wanted to do was breakdown again I wouldn't.

"Why?"

"I just can't right now Hunter"

He sighed , "where are you heading?"

"Uhm I guess to Phoenix to my mom.." Its not like I had anywhere else to go..

"Okay let's go then,Steph's already at the limo"

I frowned in confusion, "we have a meeting there with John Laurinitis later this week so we're flying there. You might as well tag along, come on"

I smiled as he took one of my suitcases and we walked out.

"Thanks so much guys" I smiled as I got out of the limo.

"No problem as long as the champ is well rested. "

He winked and I nodded as I took my bags and walked up the steps.

I knocked on my mom's door and as she opened I saw the surprise in her eyes.

"Honey what are you doing here ?"

"I'm not okay mom" I mumbled as the tears fell and she immediately pulled me inside.

I had been strong the entire flight as Hunter and Stephanie ran different ideas by me for my storyline.

I guess I should have been grateful for the private jet and them driving me over but hearing about him the entire time just made it worse.

J walked out from the hallway and frowned, "I'll go get your favourite wine then" he smiled a bit and left leaving me sobbing in my mom's arms.

"I just needed a break and I am currently homeless so.."

"And you could have used this time to look at places ?"

"I know"

I wasn't ready to have my own place, there was no point as I didn't want to live alone..