Chapter 8

"I want you inside of me so badly..." I whispered and he smirked before pushing into me slowly ..

I heard faint sounds of vibrations and I was confused as I slowly opened my eyes.

I sat up and my heart stopped as I saw Brock sitting at the edge of my bed with.. my purple..vibrator in his hand.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I meant to shout out but my voice croaked due to me just waking up

I was mortified seeing him with it .

"How do you turn this shit off?" He chuckled as he turned it around.

I leaned forward and tried to snatch it from him but he immediately stood up and I glared at him while he was smirking.

"Give it to me!" I extended my hand.

"Why do you need it ? I mean I heard you moaning in your sleep I guess you need to get a proper ..."

"Shut up!" I could feel my cheeks heating up as I had been dreaming about him.

"Found it.." he chuckled and switched it off.

"Please just fucking give it!" I begged as I knew I would never live this down.

"No.. if Ambrose cant get the job done.. you could have just called me.. you know I can make you feel better than this crap"

"What so you can run away before you finish the job?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

I didn't understand why he was here as on Monday he had immediately left the car and disappeared before I even got inside and now here he was.

I could feel my body heating up when thinking about our short car ride but I immediately dismissed it.

"I saved you the humiliation Barbie!"

I stood up onto the bed which actually made me a bit taller than him.

"Brock.." He wasn't listening to me as his eyes trailed down my body and while I wore a baggy merch sweater of mine, my choice of underwear had been red lace .

I took his distraction as an opportunity and immediately jumped forward and gripped it but it was still in his hands . He chuckled and fought with me .

"Brock please..." I breath out while laughing as I couldn't believe this was actually happening to me.

"Fuck!" I heard him breathe out before I felt my back connect with the bed and my laughter stopped.

"If you wanted your shit all you had to do was ask Barbie"

He whispered and let go of it and while half of me wanted to kill him the other one became aware of how close his lips were to mine and his hand on my bare lower back as it had slipped underneath my top with the fall.