Chapter 32

"I was planning on coming down with them yesterday but Rick decided to take them out and came back later than expected I'm sorry"

I heard her voice as I stood waiting in the lounge as I had just come down.

"Its okay I only got back yesterday.."

He shrugged as they stood at the booth of her car as she handed him two backpacks.

It was a good thing she didn't come yesterday as I doubt we would have heard her knocking...

"Oh I thought you were only on Raw?"

"I was but.."

He was cut off as she had opened the back door of her car and the two boys came hopping out.

"Daddy!" He chuckled and lift them up into his arms they were about five or six years old and he lift them with ease.

I also saw the smile I didn't really see that often, it was clear his sons were his happiness...

"But?" She looked at him as she closed the door.

"There was a delay uhm.."

He set them down before they entered and turned to Rena and whispered so they couldn't hear which meant I couldn't either I guess he was telling her about me.

She then bent down to the boys and spoke to them briefly and I could feel my anxiety getting out of control.

If they didn't like me, then Brock could possibly leave me and then where would I be?

"Nicole?" I heard him call out as he opened the front door as the open door blocked his view of me.

I walked as he closed the door and there they stood.

His family..

Perfect family and I suddenly didn't know what to do.

I saw him frowning briefly as he most likely noticed my hesitation.

With him I could be a confident fucking bitch and he was the beast but here she stood and I didn't know what to say besides smile at the boys who stood between them.

I should have given Brianna a call to ask her what I should do but then again she would have most likely given me an earful about how this was to soon..

I guess it was but something told me Brock liked rushing everything and I didn't mind I guess..

He sighed and I soon saw him moving over to me, "Rena this is Nicole and well Nicole ,Rena"

She extended her hand with a smile, "Nice to meet you"

And I shook it.

"And well these are my boys Turk and Duke, meet my friend Nicole.." I knew he couldn't very well tell them who I really was so I didn't mind.