Chapter 15

I could sense that he was surprised by my kiss, I was as well but even though I hardly knew what clay pigeon shooting was as I hoped he didn't have real pigeons lined up somewhere I felt happy that he wanted to do it to calm me down.

After the news I got yesterday I needed it.

I felt bad for simply going to sleep last night but I was afraid I would take out my frustrations on him.

I broke it and kissed him again and I saw he still seemed confused so I simply pushed out of his arms picking up the rifle.

"So how do you work this thing?" I asked and he smirked and made his way to me.

"First let me show you how its done Nicole.."

He took it from my hand and then leaned over past me pushing his body against me pinning me against the table.

He breath in deeply as if controlling himself and moved back.

I saw him gaze down at me and then felt something cover my ears and I saw something on his as well and I realized it was ear muffs.

He winked and then walked away and began loading his gun.

"Okay so usually I have Paul throw this shit for me when he comes over but today I'll be doing it myself.."

He called back and I simply watched him as I still stood against the table.

"I'm starting off with one so you can follow easily" he turned and looked amused and I rolled my eyes.

"Hopefully I'll hit it" his eyes trailed down my body and he then turned away.

He hit it right on target and I smiled and clapped for him which caused him to look at me and he smiled back before throwing a couple more while I gazed at how Brock looked handling that rifle.

Especially with his jeans so damn tight and his t-shirt clinging to him as his muscles contracted with each movement.

As my eyes trailed up his beastly body I realized he was speaking to me.

"Erm what?" I asked and he shook his head.

He walked over to me as close as before.

"Its your turn.." He moved back and load the gun again.

"You ever shot a gun before?" He looked at me briefly before focusing on it again.

"Yeah when I was younger, my grandparents used to own a farm so.."

I shrugged and his eyes shot up.

"You lived on a farm?"

"Yeah kinda... That surprises you?"

I sighed.

"No , impresses me Nicole you're full of good surprises" he looked at me as if thinking but then looked back down at the rifle.