Chapter 24

RENEE POV

WWE ROADBLOCK

"Still nothing?" Jon asked me and I shook my head as we stood backstage.

"So she just disappears for weeks doesn't let us know what the fuck is going on?"

I could see he was annoyed as he was meant to be focused on his match with Hunter but he was too concerned like I was.

I hated how she was the last time I saw her as I had known her ever since I began here years ago and I had never seen her so vulnerable before.

I had seen her cry once or twice when it came to the whole marriage thing but this was something else.

"Its okay..." I whispered into her ear as her sobs filled the small passage we were seated in.

She shook her head,"its not. I want him and he doesn't want me. I'm so stupid all of this was just fucking shit and.."

"Team Bella report to the Gorilla position!!!!"

She was in no state to head out .

"We have a segment with Brock, Nicole..."

Seriously out of all the things she could do on the show they did that..

"Is this because of him?" I heard Brie but Nikki didn't respond.

Instead she got up , wiped her cheeks and walked off leaving us and I sighed as I stood up.

"Is it?" She turned to face me.

I had never had a problem with Brie, its just that Jon and I were closer to Nikki and when push came to shove while all the divas saw Nikki as the wrong one whenever they fought we stuck by her.

Right or wrong..

"Look Brie I understand that you are concerned but its not my place to tell you anything about Nikki's life. If she wants to let you know, you will but right now I can't.."

I shrugged and walked off hoping Nikki would be okay in her segment.

She hadn't answered any of our calls or texts.