Chapter 13

"Nicole" I heard Brock's voice behind me.

"Your phone is going off.." I heard him again and I sighed as I lift my head and saw it flashing while he laid on his stomach with his eyes closed and I could feel his arm on my back.

I reached over him to try and get it when I felt a sting on my breast and yelped as he bit it.

I fell with my back onto the bed and saw his eyes were still closed.

"You can't shove them in my face and expect me not to do anything" he whispered and I rolled my eyes as I tapped my phone so it could stop vibrating.

I finally saw the reason for it and my heart stopped for a bit .

'My turn to surprise John - Valentines Day <3'

Each year we had a thing where we would take turns making plans and I had completely forgotten about the reminder.

I immediately deleted it but I felt the weight on my stomach becoming lighter and I realized Brock had moved .

I turned and saw him slipping on a pair of boxers and he walked past the bed still not looking at me as he left the room leaving the door open.

I wasn't exactly sure what I was meant to do.

I knew he must've seen the reminder but I hadn't meant for it I hadn't even known it was today. I mean most of the week I had known as everywhere was the usual love sick posters but I hadn't even given John a thought until this weekend honestly.

I sighed and looked around the room and saw my luggage in the corner, maybe I would have to leave today as he did not seem happy.

While we certainly had a good morning and he admitted he had feelings for me.. Well he didn't admit that I guess.

He said he liked me.

What did like mean to the Beast?

I know what it meant in high school, you like someone they like you they find out feelings are mutual they ask you out on a date.

With Brock it was , I like you let me fuck you so that you'll remember me every time you walk.

As I felt my legs feeling like jelly as I walked over to my bag.

To leave the Beast or not?

Did I want to leave him after this morning?

Definitely not.

I sighed and pulled out my jumpsuit hoping it would cause him to be er preoccupied with the thought of something else rather than the beast's rage.

I mean I have seen what he has done to John in the past when provoked.

I walked down the steps and it felt weird wearing my jumpsuit without heels but I was simply going to be in his house , well unless he was kicking me out