Chapter 17

"So you are comfortable with this?" I shrugged as I looked over at Brie who seemed unsure.

"Nikki is welcome to do this alone if you are unsure, Alicia is not here tonight so we will have to find her at a later stage and let her know. But you are Team Bella and we would like all of you involved.. "

"Do not tell anyone about this.. Word travels fast and you know we love the surprise factor." Stephanie added.

"Come on Brie?" I raised my eyebrow and she looked over at me and then them.

"Okay" she sighed.

"Amazing! Thank you ladies.. This is only the beginning" they smiled as they shook our hands and we turned to leave but I heard Hunter.

"How'd you like the VIP suite?" He smiled and I laughed.

"Perfect!"

When Hunter owes you something it works out for ya , I would get to room on my own in luxury for the rest of the year ,which I needed.

"Of course you would love this storyline!" Brie snapped once we reached our locker rooms.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I snapped back.

"Why was Brock Lesnar in your suite Nicole?"

"What are you.. My mom?" I rolled my eyes as I sunk into the couch.

"No , mom wouldn't know about your recent stupidity since you blocked her calls!"

"The only reason I block her calls is because I am never sure whether you guys are there and using her to get my attention"

Which was what they usually did when we had a disagreement.

"Oh please!" She shook her head as she threw on one of our Merch tees

"You always pull mom into your little schemes Brianna!"

"No we don't, she isn't dense like you are"

"I'm dense? Ever since you have married Bryan and before then you have been throwing it all in my face, how I deserve someone better.. Someone who will give me what I need and now when I actually do it, everyone is against me when you know how fucking hard it was for me."

I hit my chest and I screamed at her as I heard the opening music going off as Smackdown started off.

"We are not against you! You pushed us away!" She moved towards me.

"Well it was either that or listen to 'have you spoken to John?' 'Nana was asking about John' 'you should speak to John again maybe he reconsidered everything' but it doesn't matter to me whether he wants marriage and kids now because I no longer want a life with him. They say you can tell a lot about a person during a break up and I have learnt a lot and what the man I thought I loved actually thinks about me and I hate it"

"So what you're with Brock now?" She raised her eyebrow.

I sighed as the silent flight flashed into my mind and the simple "Bye" as we entered the arena and went our own ways.

"No I am not Brie, stop making your own assumptions!"

"Well at least you have some common sense left!"

I raised my eyebrow at her as I wasn't sure what she meant,  "you're complaining about how John didn't treat you right so going to Brock would be silly since he would treat you worse"

I shook my head but didn't say anything as I didn't feel like bringing attention to Brock and I..

If there was even a Brock and I...