Chapter 21

I stepped onto the stage as my music filled the arena and the crowd roared which shocked me as they were most likely shocked by my presence.

JBL: Nikki Bella! Our divas champion gracing us with her presence twice in one night Cole!

Cole : And she is looking beautiful as always or even more so

The three men in the ring were confused which I had become used to whenever I interrupted them

Cole: What is she doing here though?

JBL: I'm not sure Michael, guess we'll have to wait and see.

I smiled at Paul as he simply stared as confused as the others .

I then glanced in the ring and Dean winked at me while Brock held a blank face I saw his eyes trailing over my body as a glare slowly reached his face and Roman focused on his opponents.

I looked away and made my way to the second announce table sitting with JBL and Cole as Lillian announced them.

"Welcome miss Bella"

"Eyes in front of you Cole"

I smiled and I saw Brock briefly look back as I knew they could hear us if the crowd wasn't too rowdy yet and judging by his glare he heard that Cole had been staring at me

I blew him a kiss and he frowned and heard the bell ring signalling for the match to begin.

As soon as it did he immediately headed for Dean and speared him up into the corner.

C: woah it seemed you blowing a kiss angered the beast

N: Angered him or made him want to be with me , hence him choosing to attack Dean first instead of Roman

I blocked Cole and JBL out after a bit as I watched Roman and Dean try to get Brock down but there was no stopping him.

My dear brother tried delivering a suplex on Brock which clearly wasn't going to work and Brock delivered a belly-to-belly suplex.