Chapter 40

LIVE EVENT

"Do you have everything?" I asked Brock as we entered the arena.

"Well besides my advocate yeah" He shrugged.

Paul was flying in so he would be here later tonight I guess.

As soon as we reached my locker I noticed the door open and Dean saw me and hugged me.

"Sister!" I laughed as I hugged him back. He could be like a small kid sometimes .

"Are you sharing with us tonight?" I asked as I saw his Duffel bag on a bench inside.

"Yeah , hey Brock" he gave a nod as he took my bags and went in.

I turned to my man.

"You sure you don't want to come to my locker?" He whispered.

"No, Alicia's match is soon. Please don't tell me you are worried about Dean being in the same locker room ?"
I rolled my eyes.

"He is a man Nicole.." he whispered as he gazed down at me.

"Ewww!" I hit him as he knew Dean was like a brother to me and he chuckled.

"Give me a kiss.." I asked and bit my lip as my fingers ran up and down the nape of his neck.

"We're at work and you're in enough trouble already..."
He narrowed his eyes at me.

"You didn't mind fucking me at work before so?"

He smirked and gave me a quick kiss.

I saw Ric Flair rounding the corner and as Brock leaned back I pulled on his tee and pushed my tongue past his lips.

Which surprised him briefly but I felt his hands clutch my waist pulling me against him and I moaned into his lips.

Ric needed to realize that Brock already had a woman in his life and his daughter stood no chance .

He pushed me up against the wall and in that moment the reason for the kiss didn't matter.

"you guys do know you are in the hallway right and the workers will be coming around here soon?"

I heard Renee and as I peeked I saw her enter the locker with two coffees.

Brock leaned back, "how many fucking people is in your locker room ?"

I laughed, "I'm champion. I get the same fancy one the Beast gets and we both know how crap the other lockers are around here for live events so I'm being nice.."

"But yet still being a bitch to me?" he cocked his eyebrow and I pulled on his chin missing his little patch that used to be there a week ago.

"Brocky... Did you really just call your girlfriend a bitch?"

"That is why you are my girlfriend" he smirked and kissed me again.

He broke it soon after as he let his lips linger over mine.

"Don't do that shit again! After yesterday I'll probably have to wait until Monday to be inside of you again. " He whispered into my neck as his hands gripped my behind while I was trying to watch for anyone making their way down the hallway .

"We both know you're a bit weak when it comes to handling me inside that tight..."

"Nikki we need to get done.."

I heard Brie call from inside and was grateful as I felt my body heating up as even though he was being annoying by teasing me the way he spoke..

"See you later baby!" He kissed my forehead and made his way to his locker.