Chapter 26

RAW

DEAN POV

I walked into the arena with Renee by my side and we made our way to our locker room.

"So you back to segments with Brock again?" I nodded as I unpacked my things.

"Do you think he spoke to Nicole?" She asked as she fixed her hair.

I always wondered why she preferred doing it herself but never asked.

Could never understand women and all the routines they go through...

"Doubt it... She disappeared so fast I figured she'd stick around for my match but..." I shrugged.

I was used to her and Renee waiting for me backstage and she wasn't there for the past month and it sucked when she was my sister but I knew she was hurting and I was partially to blame for it.

Actually mostly cause I know how I get when I start with my ideas, I just ramble on getting lost in my mind if I hadn't been I would've noticed she was hesitant..

I had known her for almost five years, I should be known..

"I'll be right back.." I set my bag down in the locker and I saw her glance at me through the mirror.

"Where are you going Jon?"

I kissed her forehead, "I'll be right back.."

"And you have to get focused.."

I heard Paul before I opened the door and found Brock sitting on a bench as Paul stood in front of him.

"Can we help you Mr Ambrose?" Paul frowned at my presence.

"Not you, but your client can..."

He raised his eyebrow and I could see he was caught off guard by me being there.

Paul turned to Brock and Brock glanced between us before deciding .

He simply nodded and Paul left reluctantly.

I walked in and closed the door.

"Let me just tell you something before you start Ambrose. I'm honestly not in the mood right now"

"Nicole's going to be here tonight?" His head snapped up immediately.

"And?" He was actually trying to hide that he cared she was here.

"You going to talk to her?" I asked as I moved further into the room.

"Even if I was Ambrose its none of your business. Why are you here?" He stood up.

"Nicole wants to be with you"

He chuckled, "she doesn't. I tried speaking to her and she told me to leave her alone"