Chapter 9

Dedications to frequent voters :

@RoyalFLARE  @mrs_deanambrose @Ashleh2420 @swift-gomez  @AngeliexC @Megi_del

Thanks sm always love seeing that you like it enough to click on that star <3

Sorry if I didn't mention someone but only checked my recent notifications but thank you as well <3

I saw him walking off , he didn't even bother looking back my way or waiting to get the elevator he headed straight for the staircase.

He was really mad.

"So what was that about?" Renee asked as she handed me one cup and I closed the door behind her and walked into the bedroom.

The scene which was on for display didn't help with what I had to tell her as his ripped top laid next to the bed,  while my vibrator laid in the middle of it and the broken glass laid shattered across the room.

"Okay now I really want to know what happened" she turned to me and narrowed her eyes while I rolled mine  and we headed into the main room instead and sat on the couch.

"We got into a fight" I shrugged trying to make it seem not as intense as it actually had been.

"What happened before the fight?" She asked while blowing onto her coffee before sipping from it.

"It doesn't matter Ren" I whispered and sighed.

" I'm sure it does, I mean he looked like he was seeing red . I got such a fucking fright when I saw your door flying open and I was not expecting him at all"

I ran my hand through my hair and sipped from my coffee even though it stung as I burnt my tongue but it prevented me from talking.

"You like him don't you?" I knew Renee she was almost as persistent with finding out shit as Dean.

Where as Dean would really get in your face repeating the same thing twice , she would simply give you that look and I made the mistake of looking at her.

"What? No..." I shook my head but I knew I wasn't very convincing as she smirked.

"Nikki..." The look again.

"I don't know" I shrugged as I honestly didn't know what I felt for the Beast.

"Okay since you don't know tell me what you do know which is what took place that led up to that" she gestured to the room. "And me almost getting knocked over by Brock"

I filled her in on our training sessions and our makeout session that morning but left out the details of where his wondering fingers were.

"And your vibrator?" She raised her eyebrow and I cringed.