Chapter 45

Wrestlemania will be happening over two chapters: )

WRESTLEMANIA 32 PART 1

"Oh hi Brock!" My mom pulled him into a hug and even though I could see he was a bit uncomfortable he returned it and he then shook J's hand .

"So that's why we were locked out!" She smiled as she glanced between us.

"Mom!" I rolled my eyes as Brock chuckled.

"What? He might as well know where you get your outspokenness from.."

"Yes I have been wondering.. " He looked down at me amused.

"JJ didn't think you were showing" I smiled at him after hugging Lola.

"Not come to support my sister on her important night?" He turned to Brock.

"Hey man" he smiled and I raised my eyebrow at my mom as I was confused and she simply winked.

I should have known,  she said she would talk to him and she did. Knowing him he was thinking of all the things he could possibly say to anger Brock but as long as he didn't voice it I was fine.

"Well I have to go get ready ..." Brock said as he wasn't really a social person and I walked him out closing my locker room door .

"Be careful out there tonight.."

"You are the one who has to be careful I'm just there to give that count and declare the winner" I shrugged and gave him a quick kiss.

"I'll see you at the Gorilla Brocky!"

He sighed as I knew he didn't have the energy to state his annoyance , "See you Barbie.."

I came from the cafeteria where my family currently was as I wanted to find Brock before the match but I saw someone I hadn't seen since the day I left him come out of my locker.

I frowned as he turned to see me.

"What were you doing in there?" I glanced at my open door.

"Looking for you.." He breath out and I guess he had come from the ring for something while I hadn't even known he would be here today.

"What are you doing here?"

"I work here Nikki.." I sighed as he knew what I meant.

"No why are you looking for me?"

He looked at me like I wasn't making any sense.

"Because you haven't been answering any of my calls or texts I wanted to see how you were doing?"

"I wasn't answering them because I didn't want to talk to you . I said all I had to say that day.. "

I sighed and tried to walk past him but I felt him pull on my arm.