The Prophecy

Chapter 33 

Danny POV

"Dude! What the heck is this?!" I heard Jacob's loud cried as I run towards them once I got back from our spot, he stood up surprise and annoyed. I stiffle a laugh when I saw what just happened to him.

"I am so sorry Jacob, I-I didn't mean to!" Rachel's hand went to her moutn from shock as he stared down at Jacob's butt.

"Ew! Why is there a shit colored thing on Jacob's pants?" I laugh when I saw Trisha's horrified and disgusted look on her face. She was always the one to make those silly kind of faces. Example when she's angry; she will do this kind of face that looked like she's in pain or she's just constipated whilst on bleeding from her hoo-haa.

We were on pack duty, Jacob, Rachel and me were on pack watch. Trisha just came here to say hi, I think.

"What shit?" Jacob looked amusingly innocent as he kept spinning and trying to look at his butt but he failed miserably.

"Jacob I am so sorry." I laugh and laugh at the current scene that was happening in front me. Trisha was still continuing doing her hilarious face thing as Rachel just kept apologizing to Jacob aho has no idea what the two were talking about whilst Jacob kept spinning around and jumping to get that thing off of his pants, he looked like a dancing faun dancing around the fire as flutes were playing.

"S-Stop!" I manage to say as I continue to laugh. "Guys stop seriously." They stopped eventually as they looked at me. I stopped to catch my breath for a moment from all the laughing.

"Jacob you have dirt and tree sap on your butt." Jacob's face morped into one of those disgusted face. "Get it off me!" He shrieked like a girl. As he jumped around trying to get that thing off. "How the hell did it get there?" He questioned as he stopped jumping.

"Well Rachel was doing her marvellous art work on a tree trunk that you'd sat on minutes ago." I chuckle at Rachel who blushed in embarrassment. "Oh come on Rachel your art isn't that bad." It's horrible!

"Danielle get this off of me! It's my new pair of white pants!" He cried whilst i just laughed at him.

He's just too cute!

I choked on my saliva, I didn't just said that, did I? I shook my head and just forget about it as I tried to get the tree sap and dirt off of Jacob's precious new pair of white pants.

"So I thought you were with Hannah and Mary?" I heard Rachel ask as I cleaned off Jacob who whined like a baby.

"Oh right well Andrew is calling us to his office. He couldn't mind linked you three so he send me to tell you which what I am doing now so..?" We nodded as I slap Jacob's butt.

"What the — did you just spanked my ass?" I laugh at him. "Your precious pair of white new pants isn't precious anymore."

*****

I stood awkwardly as I looked at them, sitting comfortably. I was the last one to come in because Jacob tripped me and caused me to dive into a mud puddle. I couldn't come in looking like a pig so I washed off the mud outside and dried and went to change in my room.

I glared at Jacob who just smiles innocently. I look around to find a seat but unfortunately there was nowhere else besides Jacob. I sigh and bluntly walked towards them and sat down.

"This is it." My head snaps towards the voice. It was Joseph's, he's currently staring out the window. His shoulders were slumped but his body was tense.

"What's it?" Hunter asked looking confused, as if his the only one. Alisha's father sighed deeply and brought his hands to his face. "The prophecy was right all along." He said, his tone laced with anger and fear.