Creepy Stranger

Curse this cold...

So how was Chapter 10? Yeah I know it's a short chapter which I am sorry but I hope you like this one. Leave a Comment or Vote. 

Chop Chop Candy Lollipop ;)

  ******************************************************************************************* 

Chapter 11

Alisha POV

"Shut it up!"

"No way!"

"Danny I said shut that thing up."

"In your dreams."

"Danielle Jordan Kenny I said shut that thing up."

"Okay okay no need to say my whole name." I roll my eyes as I wipe the bead of sweat on my forehead. I'm exhausted is an understandment, I just cleaned the whole apartment and hell it's like it haven't been cleaned in years especially in Danny's room. 

It has been a week since I got back and the last time we saw Andrew and the gang and the day I got splinted with a glass and a freaking branch. 

The first three days of me being back with my friends, god they treated me like a porcelain baby doll. They always do things for me which is surely annoying the hell out of me. My foot has got better just a dab of antiseptic and a few stitches here and there.

It has also been a week since we last saw Andrew and his gang of friends. I'll admit that I'm a little bit sad and I miss them already...

Especially Andrew

Oh shut up mind and your creative ways of thinking 

But you really miss Andrew, don't you?

No I do not!

Yes you do

No–"Uhm Alisha?" I snap out of my war between Me and my mind as I look at Danny who was looking at me like I was crazy. "Huh? What?" she just rolled her eyes and continuously switching through the channels.

"I was getting your attention for the past ten minutes." she said bluntly as I sat down on the love seat with my feet up. "You have?" I wondered. 

"Don't tell me your having a war with your mind and it's creative thinking?" she asks clearly amused at me whilst I just mumble a yeah. 

She laughs while I just rolled my eyes at her and stand up "Where are you going?" she asks between her laughs "Away from you." I simply said. She faked hurt and put her right hand on her chest "You hurt me sister, why must you hurt me?" 

I rolled my eyes "Because I intended to." I walk out of the living room "Meanie!" I mentally laugh at her stupid nickname for me "Okay Drama Queen." I can just imagine her scoff. 

I took a quick shower to wash all of the grim and dirt on me. The weather is getting colder so I put on my undergarments. I just pick out a white tank top and my knitted navy blue sweater, I put on some ripped jeans and my brown uggs. I completed my outfit with a black beanie and grab my phone and wallet. 

"Bring back some blueberry cheesecake for me. Love you and be careful." she sounded like a mom but with her addiction to cheesecake 

"Yeah I'll try not to forget" and with that I shut the door reminding her to lock it from inside. 

The halls were unbelievably deserted, it's not every time it was like this before. Usually even just a few people was on this floor this h all has never been deserted.