Mysterious Howls

"if you don't want any of my sarcastic remarks then make sure you don't freaking ask stupid dumb questions!" 

Believe they are absolutely annoying. 

Now where was I? 

I have to warned that this chapter will be a super short chapter. Seeing I don't have anymore to say. I hope you like this chapter. Leave a Comment or Vote. 

*******************************************************************************************

Chapter 10

Alisha POV

"No one and I mean no one is ever going to find out about it." I said in a monotone voice looking at them dead in the eye. They all nodded stiffly. "But they will have to find out about it right?" I thought of it for a second. 

Is it okay to trust them? 

"I don't know..." I trailed of not knowing of what to say. If they find out what will happen though? Are they going to protect us? No, they won't! They are just like them. Cold and heartless. 

"But someone will find out about it Alisha." Rachel is right. One day someone will going to find out about it which I can't allow them to. 

"Alisha! If you're thinking that they are like them you have got to stop thinking about it! They are not like them, they are different I can feel it. We all feel it." I sigh as I lay down on the sofa as the others were sitting either at the couch or on the floor. 

I know they are waiting for my answer but hell this is a hard decision. I can't risk of having a life like that again, I just can't but for the sake of my friends I'll just have to do the right thing.

"Okay..." I watched as their face lit up smiles forming across their faces "...but" I said seriously as the part of them fell, I can't blame it has been a long time. "But not right now, one day." 

Andrew POV 

I groan as I smash the table at the wall. "Where could they be?!" I slumped down on my chair and rub my temples. This bullsh*t is getting more and more serious by the minute. "Other Alphas informed me that they are receiving surprise attacks from rogues and hunters." I heard Hunter groan in frustration. 

"When I find those shitty mutts I'll rip their limbs one by one." He slams his fist on the table as we were exhausted from all the work. "Hey did you learn any new information about that mysterious she wolf?" I shook my head. 

"I've called other packs or other Alphas to ask if they are missing one of their pack members or have they just recently executed a six foot five silver she wolf but none." I sigh "You still have no trace on her yet?" James shook his head looking like deep in thought. 

"But wait do you know any Mavis Paloma girl?" they both shook their head indicating no "Isn't that the chick that the crazy Rogue King has been looking for?" I nodded my head as I searched through names of each werewolf in each pack. 

"Wait..." I look up from the bunch of paperwork "Isn't that the Daughter of the famous Alpha Deborah of the Golden Alpha Pack?" Golden Alpha? That name sounds familiar but I just couldn't–

"The Golden Alpha Pack? You serious dude you know that – Shit! Isn't that the world's strongest, fastest and biggest pack ever recorded in the book of werewolf history?" Bingo.

"And that their pack had just vanished into thin air at the seventh birthday of Alpha Deborah's daughter..." 

"Wait what is it has to do with that crazy Rogue King?" James asks as we all thought about it. "Maybe Alpha Deborah and the Rogue King were mates?" I questioned "Could be but how did the strongest pack just vanished into thin air in just one night?" 

They are mates for sure because the name of the daughter of Alpha Deborah and daughter of Rogue King are exactly the same so they should of be mates . But there are just too many questions that has no answer to them. 

"Leave it, we need to rest." they sigh and nodded their heads as they each told their goodbye's and headed off to god knows where.

'Gabriel did you make sure to secure the pack guards around the territory?'

'Yeah all things are taking care off, nothing suspicious events that are happening right now.' 

'Good.'

The night passed rather quickly as I was now heading towards the kitchen. "Man it was freaky..."

"What freaky?" I ask as I took a sit for myself whilst they kept looking at me like I've grown two heads. "You didn't hear?" Mary asks "No what is it?" they just stared at me in shock. "You have enhance hearing and you didn't heard something last night? God you are unbelievable." 

"Just tell me!" 

"There was howling last night!" I just stared at them "That's it?" I raised an eyebrow at them as I grab the carton of milk from the fridge and drank it straight away. "But that's the–" I smirk at Hunter who was currently glaring at me for the milk. 

"No it's not an ordinary howl. It's not anything I have heard of before." now my curious is taking over me. "What do you mean not ordinary howl?" I sat up on one of the stool 

"There were seven howls to be exact but it howls one by one starting from the weakest to the strongest." I furrowed my eyebrows. "James are you sure there aren't rogue sightings a hundred feet away from the boarder?"

"None we have circled the whole perimeter even outside like you've said a hundred feet away from the boarder." 

"I don't know Andrew but I think they aren't just any howls..." 

"What do you mean?" Helena just shrugs "That's all I know. I just know that they are not ordinary howls. It held so much power especially the last howl which gave me the creeps last night. Read or research on some books maybe you'll find something there." I sigh seeing I won't get anymore information about these mysterious howls.

But why in the hell didn't I heard it last night?

  ******************************************************************************************* 

So how was it? I know it's just a super short chapter but please tell me it's worth it. 

So what did Alisha meant  when she said no one will ever find out about it?  Any conclusions? Theories?

And who do you think created those mysterious howls? 

Tune in to find out.

*Comment/Vote*