Exposing Unknowns || Part 1

I hate the previous part.

Why did I even write that chapter? Uh I'm so stupid!

Uh never mind that.

Now for the moment you've all been fucking waiting for! *evil laugh*

Behold the truth behind the Silver wolf. No not yet but a surprise I guess.

*************************************************************************************************

Chapter 21

Alisha POV

My eyes burst open as I bolted up awake looking around the room frantically. I swear someone was here a few seconds ago, it was watching me. Roaming around the room like he was looking something but suddenly his head gyrate to my direction and my eyes met his, its black.

Pure black eyes staring at my soul like it's a book.

His eyes were pure black, no like literally black, it's like his eyes paralyzed my whole body as I couldn't move. My strength and energy deprived because of his eyes looking at me.

He suddenly let out a howl until I bolted up awake.

Breathing rather deeply, my hands were cold and shaking and it was getting very hard to breath its like there's a bus on top of my chest.

Alisha calm down, it's just a dream. Nothing is real it's just in your head.

I take a few deep breaths and eventually calm my nerves down. What the in the actual hell is happening to me? Oh my god I think I'm going to be insane! Breath Alisha breath.

I sigh and jump of my bed as I head towards my bathroom but stop as my eyes caught my reflection on the mirror. I turn around just to be met by bruises on my back, a lot of them. Geez what did I did to get these? They look pretty swollen and fresh.

I shook my head and jump in the. The hot water calmed down my tense body and got me thinking. The past three days I have been getting the same dreams. The same mysterious man in my room with pure black eyes and the same howl I heard every time I dreamed of it. And waking up, my body and hands were shaking cold and cold beads of sweat covered my forehead. Then the same thing happened to, I got bruises on my back and also on my stomach.

Huh I should be more careful now, I guess.

After twenty-minutes of being in the shower, I jump off and dried myself quickly because off the cold breeze meeting my wet body.

I grab some ripped jean shorts, my black flip flops and a white shirt that has a hello kitty printed on it. What? Is it illegal to a twenty year old woman wearing a hello kitty shirt?

Anyways, I tied my hair into a sloppy ponytail and walk out of my room. I was about to head down to cook some breakfast when I heard voices, coming from Andrew's 'office'.

I know, I know eavesdropping is bad so I just decided to head off to breakfast and eat because man I'm starve but my feet tell otherwise because I suddenly find myself walking closer to Andrew's office door. Curse you curiosity!

"Yeah the attack from my place is increasing by the month and also from others. Andrew they are seriously declaring war!" My eyes widen.

What the actual hell? Attack? War? What the f*ck are they talking about? Are they of some sort of army or soldiers? Because hell if I find out what they are talking about and if they are truly soldiers and whatnot, I will purposely run out of this house.