It is Hurry and pick your own room day today

My friend just called me earlier, she sounded like she was crying so I ask her why. She said she had been watching 'Relationship goals' on youtube. Ikr. She said and I quote.

"Oh god, they are all so so beautiful together especially those LDR (long distance relationship) couples. Why can't we be that cute? Oh yeah I don't have a boyfriend."

Yeah she's my friend I met online. She's from Australia. Cool right?

So back to the story... I hope you liked the previous chapter and also this.

Leave a Comment or Vote

******************************************************************************************

Chapter 18

Alisha POV

"Oh no it's okay we'll just search another motel or house. Even if it's out of this town, I guess." I rub my arm at the coldness of the weather as we all decided to take a walk.

Thank god I was out of that forsaken hospital because that place gives me the creeps. And sadly me and Jacob aren't in good terms right now.

Yeah the motel we were staying for the last few years had been burnt down by an unknown reason. It is still a mystery though. The local sheriff, cops, firemen and whatnot didn't know what caused the sudden fire and who caused them.

It wasn't the electricity nor a left open stove.

We have nothing. All of our things were left in our rooms and it was all burnt down. Luckily we didn't left our cards that held our only source of money and important stuff or else we're doomed.

Now we are currently searching for a place to stay or move in. We were thinking to rent or just buy a house because hell we have butt loads of money our parents left for us. We were searching newspapers or in the internet, even if it means leaving this town.

But Andrew, Hunter, James, Mary and Helena had other ideas in their minds. They were helping us find a place to stay but once I just mention the leaving this town part they went nuts.

So here I am contemplating whether to take their offer or just continue to search through the internet and leave this town. To be honest I never wanted to leave, I have so much memories in this town and I have also grown accustomed to it to so I guess I would take their offer. Maybe not.

You wanna know what Andrew's suggestion is?

Well they have sort of come to mind that if we don't find a place to stay in this town we can stay or even more live in his house as long as we want. He said they have a lot of vacant rooms on the third and one in the fourth floor. But I can't take it. Hell he was offering a stay for a lifetime! But a big part of me wants to and a small part of me don't want to.

I sigh.

"Well?" Helena raised her perfectly plucked eyebrows at me as I tap on my pencil and noticing everyone's eyes on me. "Could you I don't know look at me as if I was deciding the most important decision in this entire universe? It's kind of hard you know?" They sigh but nodded anyways.

"Come on Alisha say it! It's okay hell it's more than okay! Please stay with us! Please please please!" Now all of the girls are doing puppy dog faces. I groan, I couldn't say no to those cute faces! I gave them a look and sigh.

"Okay I decided that..." they looked at me as if I was now calling out 2016 miss universe or something."

"I..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------