Going back

I am truly sorry for mixing up Chapter 6. Ugh stupid ole me! 

Chapter 5: Dream and Trouble 

Chapter 6: It's All Happening Again

Chapter 7: Getting to know them plus there are Worried Faces

Sorry again but I hope you like the previous chapters and I hope you will like this one though. Oh and I apologized because I will be switching POV's a lot. Leave a Comment or Vote. 

********************************************************************************************

Chapter 8

Alisha POV

"Hello?" I felt guilty even more as I heard Danny's raspy and tired voice. "Danny." I whispered as I heard her breath hitched. "Alisha? Alisha is that you?!" she shrieks causing I hustle of movements was heard from the background.

I'm guessing that she's with our friends.

"In the flesh" I chuckle as I heard her cry "O my god are you okay? Where are you? Are you hurt? O my god we're sorry, please tell us you're okay and fine. Please tell me you're not dead. If it wasn't for us you shouldn't have gone. We are truly sorry if we didn't find you right away. I feel like I'm the worst best friend and sister in the world."

She rant and rant until she hiccuped while I just chuckle and feeling my eyes moist. "Hey don't worry I'm fine. Don't worry about me. And please tell me that you guys are sleeping and eating properly." I pleaded. When no one answers I felt guiltier than ever. 

I shouldn't have run, I shouldn't control my feelings but it was too much for me. I should've called sooner, I should've gone back the moment the rain poured down from the heavens. 

I should've...

I don't care if Andrew is just right beside me. "Guys you should all get some rest and eat, I'm okay don't worry about me. A person I know found me under a tree while it was raining last night. I'm so sorry too if I just ran away like that..."

"Alisha don't blame yourself we understand why you runaway like that, it's just too much for you too handle. We were just worried that s-something bad that had happened to you..." I was surprised that it was Jacob's voice that I was hearing. He sounds so weak. 

"When will you be coming back?" I thought about it for a second "Tomorrow." I could of just imagine their faces fell when I have said that. "Okay just promise me to take care of yourself, okay?" I smiled.

"Promise. And promise me that all of you there will eat and sleep properly tonight okay?" she mumbled "okay." As we finally said goodbye I handed Andrew his phone back.

"Thanks for using your phone." I said shyly as he just chuckles in response. I quickly wipe my eyes with the back of my hand, removing all the traces that I was crying.  "Your friends do really cares for you, don't they?" I nodded my head as I slump back at the soft leather chair of Andrew's office.

"Yeah, after the day happened..." I trailed of but after realizing what I just said my eyes widen "Want to talk about it?" Andrew suggested but I just smiled at him apologetically "Maybe next time, sorry." He just nodded his head.

"It's okay I understand." I nodded my head and let out a big un-lady like yawn. I positioned myself on the chair and felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier. I heard Andrew chuckles and rustling noisy until I was being carried causing me to shriek and shot my eyes open.

"What in the name of kiss my ass are you doing?!" Andrew is carrying me bridal style and like I weight nothing just like a feather. This is so awkward, so f*cking awkward. I suddenly felt heat creeps on my cheeks "Uh you know I can walk right?" I said awkwardly as he glances down at me a smiled "Just sleep princess." I hesitated but feeling his body right next to me is just right. I still feel the sparks and shocks whenever we touch and the warmth of his body giving to me,  again I let out a big yawn.