A/N | Disclaimer

(Please Read this. It is definitely important.)  

Hey guys! We have meet again! 

This is my second book as you have notice, so I just want you to know or warn things okay? It's only a few things, not too long though.  

❁ Note that there would be extreme languages and maybe some wrong spellings I miss.

❁ There will be some offensive jokes, moments or lines there. I just want you to know don't take it seriously guys.

❁ Any same words or sentence use, moments in the story or character names are just pure coincidence. All of my stories came from my imaginative part of my mind.

❁ Also I do not own anything. The cover, the names and everything in this book. 

❁ Please be yourself and creative human being you are to create your own amazing story. Don't be an annoying human being to copy my story (like someone would of even copy my story) 

❁ Also I already love you guys and I don't know about you guys but it would be so great full of you all if you leave votes and comments.

So there you are! Thank you clumsy fingers that you have accidentally clicked on this story of mine. I know, I know the description sucks and whatsoever and also thank you again for giving this story a chance. 

Oh! If you have time check out my other book! It's Titled 'Loving Black'

 Thank you again! 

So that's all for now guys, I hope you will enjoy this story. 

Hasta La Vista Baby!