Exposing Unknowns || Part 2

Oh my god Oh my god oh my god! I can't believe it! I am so freaking excited that we're about to find out the fucking truth! Oh dear god please tell me I'm not doing to die from the excitement. 

And god the semester test was a big no no for me. I almost slept when we were currently answering 'Math!' and bruh was it so boring. 

And I'm just going to THANK YOU F*CKING ALL BECAUSE I GOT 7.4K READS AND GOD I DON"T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT F*CKING THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CRAPPY STORY AND I DON"T EVEN KNOW WHY I EVEN WROTE AND CREATED THIS STORY BUT I"M HAPPY I DID so yeah. 

So here I am updating at 10:59 pm 

I hope you like this chapter guys and if you like it leave a Comment or Vote

Ready to read? 

3

2

1

GO! 

ps. Who watch Teen Wolf? Anyone? ;)

***********************************************************************************************

Chapter 22

Alisha POV

"James what's going on!?" I asked for about the hundred times as he sighs for the hundred times. "It isn't my place to tell you Alisha, Andrew is." He smiled apologetic smile before closing the door as we all sit in silence listening to the what they call rogue attack out there.

"Helena and Mary you have got to tell me what's going on here or else were moving out!" I heard Ryan yelled at Helena as her face turned hard. "Shut up! It's not our place to tell you, Andrew is!" Mary shouted glaring at Danny.

"Will you guys cut it out!?" I yelled at them causing them to shut up and sit silently as we just listen to Hannah's cries. Remember her trauma in sealed closed rooms? Well that's what's happening now. Ron tried calming her down but when we heard a bomb exploded she just screamed and faint or more like blackout.

"Alisha, we suggest we should move out of here early in the morning." Rachel said silently causing our heads to snap at her direction. "Yeah I-I think we should..." I barely whisper but I think Helena and Mary heard it because they both gasp as they tried to keep me and my friends to stay.

Trisha and Danny are both still in the shock zoned whilst Jacob, Ron and Ryan just look blankly on the wall but you could see the shock in their eyes. I'll admit we are all confused to what the hell was going on here.

Suddenly we heard growling "What the hell was that?!" I whisper shouted to Mary but she just looks at me then hung her head low whilst fiddling with her fingers.

My head started to hurt causing to lose my balance and fall to the floor. I groan in pain as I start seeing black spots until everything was black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in heaven right now.

Nope just kidding but all I could see was my friends and my – What?! I stared in shock as I watched them shook my body to wake me up. That doesn't even makes any sense how did I end up being here when my body is right over there? Am I dead? No it can't be I just fainted that's all. But why I'm here and not in my body?