Dagnabbit!

Hello guys! How are you? :D 

Anyways here's  chapter 27, hope you like it .... :)

*****

Chapter 27

Alisha POV

Oh discussing about my exclusively dead abusive demonic monstrous evil dark mother, are we?

Well that's a very freaking interesting and beautiful topic to discuss.

Please note the Sarcasm.

Maybe I'll just find an excuse to er to uh go outside and never comeback to this room. Yeah I would excuse myself and say to them that I'm not feeling well and I pretend to feel dizzy all of a sudden. Suddenly I felt Andrew's arm tightens around me. I look up but he was already staring back with confusion in his eyes.

Oh Dagnabbit! I have forgotten to block Andrew to keep him from reading my mind. Wait did I really just said the word Dagnabbit? 

I sigh in defeat and slump my shoulder as I wait for them to start their oh so important whatever.

Father or Dad or Daddy took a deep breath before starting "It was one hundred and ninety three years to be exact when it had happened. We were celebrating my daughter, Alisha's seventh birthday and–"

"What!?" Oh god. This has started on the wrong choice of explanation. Way to go dad. I internally rolled my eyes.

"One hundred and ninety three years?!" Yes Helena and Mary it is one hundred and ninety three years, we all heard it. You two don't have to shout it on the top of your lungs. Jeez how the hell I have been rude all of a sudden?

I made a face for dad when he just stared at me bemused but my friends keep on snickering whilst I just rolled my eyes at them.

I slowly look up at Andrew who screamed in confusion "What the hell is he talking about one hundred ninety three years? And celebrating your seventh birthday?" Jeez I thought he would get it by now.

"Well... long story short. My real age isn't just twenty." I said it slowly not sure if I should tell him my real age but I guess there's no option but to tell him the truth. "Well er my real age is uh it's only two hundred years old." I just said it coolly like it's not a big deal but I saw his face morphed from shock to hurt from shock again. Aw he is so adorable!

That wasn't me.

"Where was I? Oh yes it was my Alisha's seventh birthday back then. It was late afternoon where I clearly remembered someone was shouting 'fire' and the fire was quickly spreading, everything went chaos, everyone was panicking." I mirrored my father's eyes filled with sadness and horror as we remembered it clearly. But luckily my friends Danielle, Trisha, Rachel, Hannah, Ron, Jacob and Ryan weren't in the pack house that time.

Everyone was quiet not making any noise and eventually Joseph continued what my father had started. 

"It was when Alisha was found in a locked room by her Uncle but nobody knew how she got there. But the fire had just not settled in one place. Hours and hours of running, the fire is like chasing us as it burnt down trees, grass and our house. The fire burnt all over our territory..."

It is truly unbelievable but it is true. I remembered the fire was big and it was spreading fast. It was very odd and I don't think it was a normal fire. Oh Alisha how could you say it was not a normal fire? Well for starters it just appeared.