Having a Human Mate

"No Alisha and her friends are a human and Andrew is an Alpha."

Anyways, so how was Chapter 2 guys? Like it? I hope so but then again here's the third chapter hope you like it!

**************************************************************************************

Chapter 3

Andrew POV

I followed her scent and it lead to a decent looking apartment. I know I am being a creepy stalker but that's my mate we're talking about. I saw her smile at the lady in the lounging room but a guy came up and talk to her.

I growl my possessive side of me is showing but I let it cool down. Alphas are really possessive with their mates when it comes to males talking or touching them. Heck they are more possessive when their mates are humans. I've heard stories of some Alphas having their mates are humans.

I sigh and started heading back to the pack house. It's a small town that is surrounded but trees and at the end of the town is the forest where in the middle of the forest is the pack house. I notice some of my pack members are around. Every time they saw me they nodded their heads in sign of respect while I just gave them a short nod and continue my way back to the pack house.

All the way a smile was placed on my face. It's a bit creepy because I don't smile often. "Hey man! I smell some good news around you." Hunter, my beta smirks at me. "Congratulations man. SO where is she?" he asks and looks around.

I rolled my eyes and sat at my chair in my office "Yeah I found her but she's a human." I said as his eyes widen "No way!" he said with disbelief. "This is bad, really bad." He mumbles while I just raised an eyebrow.

"What's bad?" I ask curiously wanting to know what his thinking about something bad. "You don't know?" I shook my head "For a strong and scary Alpha like you, you're sure are dumb." I growl at him.

"Okay! Jeez calm your man tits." I rolled my eyes at him. I waited impatiently for him to talk. I was about to open my mouth when he start's explaining.

Having a mate like a human is very dangerous even more dangerous when an Alpha gets a human for a mate." He said in a serious tone, I just nodded my head for him to continue. "When rogues or some psycho hunters knows about this they will try to get him or her and probably use her to get the Alpha weaker and attacked the pack or even worse kill her."

I growl angrily.

'No one is going to try to harm our mate!' I agreed with Zack. As I think of ways to how to get her to trust me as well as to protect her.

"Hey man! I heard you've found your mate. So who's the lucky hottie?" James said while entering my office along with his mate, Mary. I growl at him as Mary slaps him on the arm. "Don't ever call an Alpha's mate a hottie! Alpha's are very possessive of them." She rolled her eyes.\

"So where's our Luna?" I was about to answer when Helena, Hunter's mate came squealing like a cheerleader. "Oh I heard we have now a Luna! Where is she? Where the hell is she? Andrew I demand you to show her to us!" I rolled my eyes at her as she slams her tiny fist on my table.

I don't know how did we all became friends when were high schools. "She can't come here.....yet" I said a little sad.

"Why?" James, Mary and Helena all ask at the same time "Because she's human." I said quietly. There was a long silence wrap around us until both of the girls squeal like a mad woman seeing blood for the first time.

"We have got to meet her!" they both shouted as we covered our ears. "Can you both shut up?" Hunter and James both said in unison as there mates just rolled their eyes at them. "Yeah we're going anyway." They said as they kissed their mates and heading towards the door.