Mysterious Silver She-wolf

Oh my fudging chocolate! 

I can't stop laughing! Oh god Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse, just finished watching. Now where was I? Oh right...

So I think the previous chapter sucks but here's chapter 9, hope you like it guys. Leave a Comment or Vote. 

Check you later...

********************************************************************************************

Chapter 9 

Alisha POV

"I'm fine." 

"No. you're not."

"No. I;m fine I swear." 

"No, you're not fine!" 

"I said I'm completely fine!" 

"Don't be-" 

"Guys! Cut the f*ck out!" We both stared at a stressed looking Hannah, she was currently breathing deeply as sweat covered her entire forehead. "Let me just-" I glared at him, for a handsome guy like him he's sure is as stubborn as me. 

Yes, I am saying that I'm stubborn as hell but he's worse! 

"Don't you dare say that it's not fine or I swear to the ancient god himself I will f*cking rip you off to pieces." I pointed my finger at his chest as fear flash across his eyes. He held his hands up and scooted a few centimeters away from me.

"Oh, the big man just got ordered by a little witty girl." Andrew glared at Gabriel as for me I just scoff at him and glared. 

"Did you just f*cking called me a little witty girl? Little huh?" I said while stalking towards him more like limping towards him. "Me c-calling you little witty girl? Pft no, of course not. Why would I call you that?" 

Now you might be confused as hell by now as to what in the name of sugar plum is happening right now eh? Well let me lightened you up some...

Hours earlier...

"Now that your all introduced why not we all go get some frozen yogurt?" I suggested as they all agreed. That wasn't bad, I thought there was something crazy will happen but maybe my theory is wrong. 

"So you guys have been friends since...?" 

"Since we were all childhood but this barbie here..." Danny pointed towards Trisha's direction luckily her back was facing her or she will be receiving her glares. "Let's just say our childhood history wasn't the colorful thing that has happened between us and that barbie there." I stifle a laugh but only to be caught by Andrew who just looks at me amused. 

"Oh so uh are all of you live in the same house?" 

"Nah we live in River wood's motel since we were high school." Hannah replied. I don't like where this conversation is heading though, trust me I get even more nervous. Before they can even ask another question the shop showed up causing me to release a sigh of relief. 

"I remembered the five seconds of porn that was broadcasted on every classroom that had a television. The principal made an announcement about shit and stuffs..." I laugh at the memory. 

"Oh and don't forget that Ryan, Jacob and Ron did that." I added causing their heads snap up and glared at me. Our tables were filled with laughter causing a few annoyed face turn to our direction. 

I know, I know it's bad but hey it was math time plus all of the teachers their are worn out and boring.

 No offence though.