The Warning

I would just want to THANK YOU, all of you for reading my story and for voting as well. Ugh I still can't believe it has reached 1k reads! I mean come on it's my first time.

So I'm not going to make this any longer. I hope you'll like this chapter! Leave a Comment or Vote.

Seriously guys Thank you...

*******************************************************************************************

Chapter 12

Alisha POV

My whole body froze as my phone slipped through my hands and came falling to the floor. What does he mean by missing? She can't be. She must have been in some coffee shop and maybe got lost track of time. Or maybe she was just taking a walk or maybe...

"Alisha what's wrong!?" I blinked a few times and stared at Danny before getting into my sense. "Get dressed right now." she was about to asks why but I give her a look as she sprinted her way to her room.

F*ck pastries! Sorry Mrs. Jackson.

I pick up my phone and dialed a specific number. It rand about two times until someone picks it up. "Hello?"

"Jacob whatever the hell you are doing right now get your ass up and meet us at the lobby." before he can say another word I hung up as the same time Danny comes out. "Come on let's go." I grabbed my phone and wallet and sprinted out but not before locking the door.

"Okay I know it's seriously important because your face suddenly becomes serious but what in the world is going on?" I look apologetically at her as we entered the rusty old elevator. "Sorry. Ron just called Hannah's missing. He said she just went to the grocery to grab a few things but it has been a few hours, she also wasn't picking up her phone." she nodded her head exact same time the elevator door opens.

We speed walk as we saw our friends. "Ron exactly what the hell just happened?" Trisha exclaimed as Ron runs his fingers through his now messy hair. "I don't know. Our fridge is empty and she decided to go and go grocery shopping but she hasn't been back it has been a couple of hours." You can clearly see the worry spiraling in his eyes.

"So what are standing here for?" we all looked at each other and sprinted towards the door.

We all decided that it would be best if we would all split up.

"Okay so Trisha, Ron and Rachel go to the left side of the town while Ryan and Danny go search at the right side of the town as for Jacob and I-" I look at Jacob before turning back to them. "-we'll just search everywhere."

"That is the most smartest and stupidest plan I have ever heard." We all glared at Ryan who just shrugs and gave us the 'innocent' look.

"Okay come on let's go."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where the hell is she?" Jacob groan in frustration as we all sat down under a tree except for the boys.

It has been hours since Hannah went missing and it's been hours we spent finding her but we couldn't even find a clue.

How useless we are.

"She couldn't have gone far." Ron has been convincing us or more like himself that Hannah is just around.

"Wait. Ron you said that Hannah went grocery shopping?" Rachel asks Ron who was still busy facing back and fort.