49. Epilogue II.

remember that video from chapter 4? (: 
*let's just pretend it went differently.*

ok i have been to like 4-5 weddings in my life or even more and i was even a flower girl for one, i think, but i don't remember anything. so like the idiot i am, i had to use "how to organize a wedding for dummies" to guide myself in this. *sigh* 

oh! and one of my favourite youtubers helped me make a trailer (: because i suck at videos and yeah. REMEMBER THERES STILL ONE MORE PART AFTER THIS ♥

_________________________________________________________

1 Year Later

Harry's POV: 

"Mate, you're sweating," Louis scrunches up his face in disgust as he dabs my slightly damp face whilst I nervously exhale.

"It's not everyday you get married, Louis. Of course, I'm anxious," I roll my eyes.

"You're shaking too," Zayn observes, raising an eyebrow up.

"I'm afraid of messing up," I confess but he pats my back in reassurance, "Don't worry."

"Once you see Selena out there, it'll all be fine," Liam sends me a small, but warm smile as I nod and inhale.

Selena's POV: 

"Are you ready?" Eleanor helps me with the last few touches as I nod.

"I can't believe you're going to be Mrs. Styles in just a few minutes," Demi squeals as she squeezes my exposed, bare arms.

"I barely believe it myself," I breathe out before leaving the room, and taking one last breath as I exit.

Harry's POV: 

I am situated at the front podium area along with the other guys to wait for the girls to appear. My eyes survey the lovely garden and I can't help but smile at the beauty surrounding us; it's absolutely perfect. 

After spending many months planning, we finally decided to have an outdoors wedding, simply because we wanted to be different and have our unification with nature and earth. Our invitations were designed like football game tickets with our names in bolded print like the event and details likewise to the information on a ticket. The colors we chose for the whole wedding theme was mint green, a favourite to both of us; the bridesmaids all had the same bright dresses, which include Eleanor, Miley, Demi, Perrie, and Danielle. Gemma is the maid of honor. 

The guys had similarly colored ties and my groomsmen are Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn with Tyler as the Best Man; I was going to pick Louis but I realized that without Tyler, I wouldn't have been able to accomplish many milestones in my relationship with Selena. Also, Selena picked my sister as the bridesmaid so it's only fair to pick her brother-figure. 

We had a bachelor's party the night before and we pretty much all got shitfaced drunk; it was Niall's idea as the last night I would not be bound to someone for the rest of my life. I had no idea what happened in the bachlorette's party but according to Eleanor, they went dancing--hopefully with no other guys. I would kill El since she apparently planned the night for them. 

This morning, we released balloons of grey, white, and mint green with our dreams and wishes written on pieces of paper, tied to the liberating strings. 

"What did you write?" I turned my head to my bride-to-be but she just shrugged.

"Only God will know," she gestured towards the inviting sky but I refused to be left unanswered.

"I'll tell you mine," I offered but she shook her head.

"Please?" I nudged my nose against hers in hopes of persuading her. The boys gagged and made noises of disgusts whilst the girls aw'd and cooed at my behavior.