18. Us

i am so so sorry about not getting it the day i promised ): ive been having a bit of writers block and im extremely busy with the amount of homework i have ;__; however, after this dreadful week, im going to have a 3-day weekend which means constant updates! throughout the week, i'll write down ideas so i wont get stuck :b this is soooooo short and i apologize but i wanted to stop it here. and the last two were kinda long?? just saying, but this story is no where close to its ending, its not even close to the climax yet (x i have a lot planned for the future for this story ^___^ and um if you havent seen it already, on instagram.com/ddlovato , the first picture of nick buying all the DEMI cd's at the store he's in IS THE CUTEST THING EVER MY HEART JUST WOW 

oh and this is old but did you hear harry on an dutch (??) interview where he's like "good morning, oh yeah baby" idk it was just really sexy and his voice oh gOD

um i love this song 

and this was one of the hardest chapters for me to write because they're both my otps and ill shut up now

___________________________________________________________

Selena's POV: 

"So, should we go back to our dorms now?" I ask Harry as his arms circle around my petite waist. We are both drenched from head to toe; Harry's now damp white shirt hangs to his body, revealing his nicely defined upper body. I have to use all my will power not to stare.

"Like what you see?" he teases with that famous victorious smirk of his.

"I've seen better," I nonchalantly brush off my shoulder only to recieve a pout in return.

"Like who?" 

"Zac Efron."

"Pft, he's got nothing on me," he blows off.

"Sure sure," I roll my eyes.

"I know you like me better."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," I joke.

"You."

"What?" I ask with my nose scrunched up as the rain begin to lighten, the drops getting less heavy.

"You help me sleep better at night. Last night was perfect, whether or not you were aware of it," Harry smiles at me with so much genuineness brimming in his eyes, it startles me a bit. I can see how much love and kindness he puts in all his actions towards me and since it just feels right in the moment, I lean forward and press my lips to his. We slowly part and he smiles wider than before, which I didn't think was possible.

"You just can't resist me, huh?" he grins like a happy little child who got their first award.

"Maybe I won't kiss you ever again then," I huff and yank his arms off my body as I begin to walk away.

"Wait what? No!" he runs after me and wraps his arms around the circumference of my body. When I try to fight his grip, he just lifts me up and spins me around. Desperate not to fall off, I cling onto his neck, wrapping my arms around him. My pretend anger at him dissipates and I soon find myself giggling and Harry's deep laughter joining me. He suddenly stops going around in circles and just looks up at me.

"You're beautiful," he says, staring into my eyes as my cheeks are tainted with a light blush, flustered. I bury my face into his chest to avoid him seeing my now redder face.

"Let's go back," I mutter, my voice more muffled since I was speaking into him. 

"Okay, princess," he begins to take long strides but I interrupt him.

"Wait, do you have the tea utensils? That's my favourite cup and saucer," I place a hand on his chest, in between the space where his two sparrow tattoos are, and look up.