45. Fifty-Seven

MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR CONTINUAL SUPPORT (': i have just been really hating life, like i am literally so miserable every passing second at school. im just such a failure at everything i do. i would stay up and study really hard on a test only to fail and my teachers give me the worst looks ever that make me want to not exist but i do try hard! i just screw everything up. and i get bullied/made fun of for being so stupid.  i can't even remember the last time i actually enjoyed my life. theres never a minute where i dont have homework or a test to stress over. so, i mean it when i thank you guys so much. really, the 2 main things i live for are: one direction and you guys. so, thanks again for keeping me alive and sane. i had a super shitty week and then, while scrolling my tumblr dashboard, i saw someone talk about this story and i literally screamed like OH MY GOD THANK YOU ANON WHO SUGGESTED IT TO HARRYLOVESELENA WHOEVER YOU ARE ♥ it really made my day and week and life basically. ^___^

PS; our moment smells so amazing like my favourite smell now is splashes of fresh fruit and seasonal flowers infused with undertones of warm musk & pink grapefruit, wild berries and redcurrants, combined with the delicacy of jasmine petals, and frangipani with the dry woody tones of musk and patchouli. ◉◡◉

*oh and let's pretend 76 means 57 just for fictional purposes* 

____________________________________________________________

Harry's POV:

"What the bloody hell are you two up to now?" Louis's surprised but clearly amused voice rings into the air as my eyes slowly open. In my arms is Selena with her head tucked against my chest, her eyes pressed shut as she inhales and exhales shallow breaths, her lips slightly parted. As I adjust to my surroundings, blinking rapidly, I notice that we're outside as a yawn escapes my mouth. Sighing, I keep my hands around her waist as I scoot up higher on the hood of the car, bringing the blue silk blanket closer to our chins.

"You guys are crazy," Perrie shakes her head, laughing at our spontaneous behavior.

"What can I say? I'm crazy for her," I shrug cheesily only to earn remarks about how lame I am. When I glance back down at the precious princess in my grasp, I notice she's still asleep with a small smile on her face. It always amazes me how well she can sleep; she isn't exactly a heavy sleeper but she sure knows how to fully enjoy her rest. Although I do feel lonely when she's still sleeping and I'm wide awake, I find it adorable and comforting when she snuggles up to me, placing herself on my torso and emitting a sweet warmth only she can give.

After the concert ended last night, I managed to score her personal access to the boys and we got to meet Mcfly; I have never seen Selena smile so much in my whole entire lifetime. Even though I was slightly jealous of her profound love for the amazing performers, I still enjoyed the experience as well. Not only did I get to meet my favorite band with my favorite girl, I got to see her gorgeous grin for the whole entire night, except for when it was against my own. Score.

Honestly, after the whole show ended and the British men had to proceed on entering their tour bus, it was time for us to leave as well. The two of us walked out of the venue with intertwined hands, periodically swinging our arms back and forth as we relish in the beautiful night; the stars were out and their contrast against the sky was breathtaking. They were like little diamonds scattered all around an endless dark, purple-black velvet display. We gossipped about the romantic interests involved in Mcfly, recalled everything about the night, and snuck a few snogs here and there, much to my enjoyment. When the parking lot appeared to be isolated, we finally entered our own car and drove home, the whole time with the radio playing soft music and my hand on her thigh as hers carefully settled itself on top of mine.

To say the night was flawless was an understatement.

When we arrived back at campus, I stopped the engine and we both just sort of sat there, reveling in every detail about probably the best night of our lives and just all the perfections we found in each other. It was simple, sweet, and serene with just a sprinkle of serendipity to keep us on our toes. It was nice.