24. Gone

hey guys, long chapter ^__^ i kinda combined two in one so yeah (: been anticipating this chapter for a really long time (x im really happy with the feedback i get! (: so keep up the commenting. sadly, no one got my mean girls reference in the last chapter but, oh well! im entertained that you guys think im funny LOL & yeah. um, ive just been really upset lately, despite it being summer break and all. my friend's really busy and can never talk to me, my other friend's vacationing in yosemite and can't go on to talk to me (you know who you are ♥) and my other friend just like never replies to me which really irks me. so, writings my remedy, i guess? haha im dorky :b anyway, enjoy! i need to wake up in 5 hours to go watch the internship with another friend of mine. dylan o' brien in glasses and a beanie= ♥♥♥♥♥

______________________________________________________________

Selena's POV:

I dash down the field in rapid speed, dodging the lame blocks from the opposing team and kicking the football forcefully, whizzing past the goalie's head.

Fuck yeah.

Score.

The whistle blows and the scoreboard emits a buzzing noise, signaling the end of the game with a 6-2. We pant, the sweat dripping off our foreheads, adrenaline pumping through our veins, as cheers erupt from our huddle of boys.

"Whoo! We're going to compete in nationals!" Harry chants, wrapping an arm around me and the rest of the boys. 

There's no better feeling than this.

Our season has really paid off; we had work our asses off during training and after a few games, we've made it so far. This was the last game before the nationals and we won.

"Tonight, we're going clubbing to celebrate," Harry declares as we all pull apart, however, his arm still lingers around my shoulders. 

"Amen to that," Michael cheers and we all depart in different directions to the changing room after the plans of the event was discussed. 

"So, Sean, 7 tonight at Funky Buddha," Harry uses both of his arms to point at me with two hands whilst walking backwards.

"Meet you there, bro," I lower my voice and smile and he turns, heading towards his dorm with a grin on his face. Quickly, I rush back to my own place, kicking off my shoes and peeling my socks off my ankles. Seeing no one else in the room, I lock up in the bathroom, swiftly throwing my wet shirt over my sticky body, sliding the shorts down and stepping into the steamy shower I set up for myself as the previous days flutter through my mind. 

"Your parents don't like me, huh?" Harry sighs as we return to my dorm.

"They do, I promise," I reassure him as he shoots me a raised eyebrow.

"You sure?" 

"Positive."

"That's what I hope your pregnancy test says in the future."

"Oh God, you're so cheeky," I shake my head, laughing.

"I really do want kids with you," Harry shrugs and says it casually like it's no big deal.

"That's great, Harry." 

"It really is."

After that, it seems like we were falling faster now. I mean, he didn't actually ask me to be his girlfriend yet, but we were getting more intimate and we seemed like a couple. Things were going really well and I feel beyond happy with the way everything is at the moment. We went on a few more dates, and everytime I felt like he took my breath away just by his simple actions. He's truly amazing.