36. Revenge

hiiiii, thanks for the massive support and i love you all so much! sorry, ive just been really stressed and tired and empty-minded and yeah ): sorry its short and all. BSE MV WAS SO PERFECT OH MY GOD HARRY'S LIP BITE WHEN HE PULLS "VERONICA" IN AND HIS AGGRESSIVENESS WHEN THE SONG STARTS OH GOD I COULDN'T BREATHE  bit.ly/124FrRY 

_________________________________________________________

Selena's POV:

The girls and I glance at one another as if having a mental conversation, intimidating the already scared boys. Once a united message is clear amongst us, they mentally beckon me forward with their subtle nods and mischievious eyes. I watch Harry shut his eyes tightly as if anticipating for me to reprimand him but I don't let a single bit of steam omit. Instead, a smile laces my facial features as I watch the nervous curly-haired boy with an amused expression. After the long pause of silence, he slowly flutters his eyelids open to see what was taking me so long. He looks back at me in surprise and disbelief when he realizes I'm not yelling at him and in fact, smiling. Walking closer, I place my hands on the table and sweetly grin at him.

"It's kinda cute how much you guys care about us," I turn to have eye contact with each boy as they gulp nervously, unsure of my intentions, making me smirk. How adorable. They're frightened. I lean down closer so all the boys can feel my breath on theirs. 

"But, you lot better watch out, because you're not getting away with this little stunt, unscathed," I lightly threatened as my mouth pulls upwards before picking up my weight and standing back straight. 

"Let's go girls," Miley nods and we all follow her before stopping to talk to our waiter, Daniel.

"Bye," I peck his cheek quickly as Demi shoves the bill and our payment in his hands, knowing that my little action will piss Harry off. After turning around, I see Harry with his fists clenched and I wink at him before pushing the doors to exit. I glance back one more time and see his eyes widened with his hands running through his hair, frustrated and confused at the same time.

Score.

And he says girls can't play games? Well, Harry, you're wrong. Dead wrong.

Louis's POV:

I burst into laughter whilst observing Harry's shaken state; he seems so flustered and I never see him so worked up over a girl before.

"She played you well," Zayn comments nodding as the rest of us chuckle.

"Though, to be honest, I'm afraid of what the girls have in store for us," Liam admits sheepishly, speaking up for all of us.

"Yeah, especially since there's Miley..." Niall shudders and we all freeze in fear.

"And Selena," Niall states as if confirming to himself that the worst possible combination is actually together.

"We're screwed, basically," I straightforwardly point out. Although Selena seems more tame while Miley has her wild ideas, Selena can definitely fulfill her promises of revenge.

"We'll just have to be more aware," Zayn casually throws out before turning serious, "we are not letting them get us. They're just six girls."

"Just six girls?" Niall raises his eyebrow.

"No, Zayn's right. We shall not let our girlfriends intimidate us," I place my right fist firmly on the table as we wait for Harry to finish his last California roll. 

"Okay, so," Zayn begins, "we need to be on the watch constantly. If we see any of the girls, we need to think twice before we touch anything or move anywhere. Watch your step and if we're together, inform each other of any sighting of the girls as long as they're in a 30 mile radius."