26. Light

hey, its like 4am and i'm super hot. why is my living room like 80 degrees??? anyway, i just decided to write it up after my mini teen wolf marathon. seriously, dylan o'brien dylan o'cryin dylan o'dyin. he's so cute omfg (x also, if you bother, you can look up this video on youtube by blacksill94 and it's harry/selena i don't believe you and it's like the most fitting and perfect helena video ever ((for this chapter)) (': anyway, im tired and my parents will kill me if they wake up since i haven't gone to bed yet haha, hope you like this, things are about to get interesting c:

btw new this is us sneak peek + jimmy kimmel skype scavenger hunt = death

____________________________________________________________

Liam's POV: 

"Selena?!" we call out after we see her zip past us, dropping things in the process as she pushes the doors with such force and bolts out. Bending down, I find some ruffled flowers and an envelope addressed to Harry.

"What do you think happened?" Zayn rubs his chin, which has a light stubble as we all shrug our shoulders, heading towards our dorm after a long day of practice. We decide not to go after Selena, knowing she needs time alone, something Niall has picked up during our high school years when Selena would lock herself up in her room to calm down.

"I have no idea," Louis runs his hand through his hair and sighs, frustrated and feeling sad for our friend. Selena's like a little sister to all of us and we love her dearly; she's that girl who just always cares about everyone despite the tough exterior she puts up front for everyone. She has helped us countless times, aiding us in our times of need and she just puts up with us, and we're extremely appreciative of her for that. 

"Let's find out," I mumble as I open the door, seeing Harry just come out of the bathroom, fully dressed and washed up.

"Where are you going?" Niall folds his arm across his chest, leaning against the now closed door as if prohibiting him to leave without answering the question. 

"And why is she here?" Louis sneers as we all stare at him blankly.

"She's my girlfriend and we're going out for dinner," he shrugs, "why do I have to explain everything I do?"

"Because lately you haven't been making much sense, lad," Zayn shakes his head.

"Whatever," Harry grumbles as he tries to find his shoes, stepping on something in the process.

"What the fuck?" he lifts his foot only to find a condom wrapper on the floor, quite distant from the trash can. 

"Did you guys invite one of your girlfriends over or?" he raises an eyebrow whilst glancing over all of us and we all shake our head 'no' in response.

"Then why is there an opened package on the floor?" Harry tilts his head confused as he shrugs and disposes the unwanted material into the trash can. 

"Hey, it's closest to your bed," I point out and he shakes his head.

"I didn't do anything with anyone lately," he bites his tongue.

"Can we go to dinner?" Cara rolls her eyes. 

"Uh, yeah, sure," Harry grabs his coat off the rack and is about to walk out but Niall pushes him back.

"What?" he grits his teeth in frustration.

"Why did you make Selena cry?" Louis demands to know as he gives Harry a sassy expression.

"What? She hasn't stopped crying since this afternoon?" he looks confused.

Selena isn't one who would cry so much, especially in front of other people. She hates showing her weakness to everyone; she tries her best to put up a brave front and sometimes I think that's why when tragedy strikes, it strikes badly. One fragile girl like her can't possibly bottle all those emotions forever.