32. Still Into You

so, i really loved writing the second half of this (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 

i love this song so much omfg, lately, it's been my jam (x 

so, i can't upload in the next couple of days, most likely bc summer school. speaking of summer school, time to start homework lol 

________________________________________________________________

Zayn's POV: 

After our practice, we abruptly change in the locker rooms, swiftly taking off our shirts and putting on cleaner ones. Harry had left early to get to the pageant which won't start for another hour or two. 

"So, let's get this plan covered," Louis begins and we stare at Niall.

"Why do I have to do it?! Harry's going to kill me! In case you didn't remember, he was about to pummel me last time!" Niall whines, covering his face in exaggeration.

"You'll be fine, buddy," Louis pats his back, plus, come on. It's a chance to touch Selena. Seriously, what boy would pass that up?"

"It's pretty disrespectful," Liam chimes in, still not completely on board with the idea.

"She'll thank us when he confesses his true feelings," Louis brushes off, a hundred percent sure this will work for the best.

"So, when are we going to tell Sel?" Liam raises an eyebrow at the holes in our plan. 

"Who said we're going to tell her?" I counter.

"You're not going to tell her? I thought the whole point is to stage some flirting or something. Doesn't she need to know or else she'll think Niall's acting weird?" Liam asks confused.

"Yeah, but come on. We know Selena and she's going to feel uncomfortable if we tell her and then it won't appear as credible," I point out.

"Well, she's pretty good at acting," Niall mutters his thoughts aloud.

"I found out pretty quickly," Louis chips in.

"Yeah, but Harry didn't and that's the main thing," Niall attempts to win this conversation.

"Okay, we're still not telling her. Anyway, so apparently, according to Eleanor, today's the bathing suit round."

"Hubba Bubba. Lucky bastard, Niall," I tease him as a light crimson flushes his face, making his cheeks rosy pink unlike his usual pale complexion.

"Just like hug her tightly, put your arm around her, and say sweet things. Oh, occasionally, throw in a few pecks on the cheek," Louis informs Niall as he nods hesitantly before we grab our things and make our way to the pageant.

Oh, this should be fun. 

Selena's POV: 

"So, what's your talent?" Drew questions immediately as Elaine and I exit our dressing rooms, clad in our matching light blue beach outfits.

"Football," I simply reply, balancing one on my thigh.

"You're just going to do tricks with it?"

"Why not?"

"All right then. Others are playing instruments for the most part," he glances around the room and nods in approval at our choice.

"Strive for difference," Drew flashes us one last smile before the curtains are drawn apart and girls start to file out. 

"You ready?" I look to the smaller brunette.

"I'm as ready as I can ever be," she inhales deeply and I stroke her back comfortingly.