34. I'm...Studying Anatomy

hiiiii, omfg this is so late and im so sorry! todays like the first day i finished majority of my homework early so i can devote my free time to this :b so um, sorry this is short. i really liked writing harry/selena so theres a lot of harry's povs in this c: and also, i apologize for any incorrect information cause' im not taking human phys until this fall and relied on google for most of this (x btw, did you hear about cory monteith? ))): i wasnt that much of a gleek but i watched a few episodes mainly for finn/rachel and my heart just broke at the news and + lea and him were supposed to get married in like 2 weeks and they're like perfect soulmates and suddenly he's just torn away from her idk i seriously cried /: rip cory ♥ anyway, thanks for the support and amazing feedback (:

________________________________________________________________  

Harry's POV:

Wiping off the last drop of sweat on my brow, I slam the car door shut and with my hands in my jean pockets, I saunter into the modeling building I've been to oh so often these past few days. As soon as I enter the white room, I'm greeted by "hellos" and friendly waves. 

"Hi Harry," I hear a high-pitched, timid voice speak up behind me and I turn around to find the owner of the shy sound.

"Hey, uh, Elaine," I scratch the back of my neck and see her holding onto some laminated pages.

"What are those?" I point towards the papers that she is holding closely as if she were treasuring them.

"My first photoshoot pictures," she leans over and hands a few to me so I can quickly go through them.

"Wow, they look really nice. You've got a pretty face," I nod as my fingers trail over her hair, "I see that you kept your dyed ends."

"Yeah, my parents were mad at first and they couldn't believe I would go against their rules so much," she rolls her eyes, "but it was all worth it."

"Your parents didn't allow this?"

"Of course not, they didn't think I would pull it off. But thanks to Selena, I did."

"Selena's such a rebel," I joke and she erupts into giggles.

"So, um, where is Selena?" I attempt to casually bring up but she can tell that I am urgent to see her.

"Selena?" she tilts her head confused.

"Yeah, isn't she a model like you?" I ask her. Now, I'm as confused as she is.

"Oh no. Selena would never be a model."

"...I'm lost. What do you mean?" 

"She never wanted this job. She was just doing it for me. So, this morning, she came and trimmed off her dyed ends and requested Pierre to give the position to someone else," she informs me, "she didn't tell you?"

"No," I rub my arm whilst staring off, deep in thought. Of course, Selena would never take this job. I should've known. 

"You going to go chase after her?" she shoots me a knowing look and my lips curl up.

"Yeah. Can you do me a favor, Elaine?" she simply nods as I whisper in her ear.

"Okay, cool. Now, if you excuse me, I've got a princess to go searching for."

Demi's POV: 

"Where's Selena?" I open the door to see a panting Harry, running his hands frantically in his curly hair, tangling his curls periodically. 

"She's not here. Why?" I lean against the door with my arms folded across my chest, my eyebrows raised at the impatient boy.

"I really need to talk to her," he breathes heavily and I shrug my shoulders, sending him a sad smile, "I would help you, but I have no idea where she went."