14. You Were Always Popular

thank you for 2,000+ reads! big numbers & comments make me want to write more knowing someone cares about it (x anyway, i just saw this video by mika & ariana grande and i really love the whole concept despite them being total goths but i like the message and i realized how it relates & stuff. i have state testing so not as much homework! hopefully, i can update more this week & yeah. ps; if you ever feel bad or sad or lonely or anything, feel free to inbox me or tweet me. i know how hard life is and trust me, i know how much having a friend really helps. (: also, harry and selena are so cute idk i have more of their manips than pictures of myself this is a bit concerning

__________________________________________________________

Selena's POV:

"What? I can't come visit you?" he teases and ruffles my hair, resulting in me attempting to blow the stray strand away from the front of my face. He just laughs and parts it to the side for me, his soft fingertips brushing and contacting with my skin, making my face flush under his touch. Why does he have this effect on me? I pry his fingers off gently and look away to avoid further embarrassment, but I'm pretty sure that fueled his arrogance as I feel him smirking at me. 

"Wipe that smirk off your face, Styles," I turn back around and demand, poking his chest, which happens to be quite toned and hard, just saying. 

"Let's go for a walk," he chuckles as he intertwines our fingers together and drags me up from the bed.

"I'm in pajamas again," I groan, "Can I at least change?"

"Fine," Harry sighs as I head to my dresser and pick up a burgundy tee that said "Band Geek" with a light grey cardigan and bright blue jeans. As I was about to head into the bathroom, I see Harry leaning against the door with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Um, you gonna move so I can change?" I tilt my head confused.

"I don't see the problem with you changing in your room," Harry says nonchalantly.

"Um, you're here?" I reply with attitude, stating the obvious for him.

"So?" he shrugs. I mutter "pervert" and shove past him, pushing him off the door while he was caught offguard. Soon, I hear a thud as I'm about to step foot into the bathroom and sigh while turning around to find the curly-haired boy face-planted on the ground.

"Having fun down there?" I tease only to get a groan in response. After giggling, I bend down and squat down so that we are at the same eye level.

"That hurt," he pouts, sticking out his bottom lip, making him look adorable.

"Aw, I'm sorry," I jokingly coo.

"You know, since you injured me, I think I deserve something," he suggests as he turns around so that now he's leaning on his elbows. 

"I apologized. What else do you want?" I question cluelessly as he points to his lips with a smirk.

"Um, gee, I don't know, a kiss wouldn't hurt, right?" he closes his eyes and puckers his lips only to result in me laughing and pushing his face away.

"Nice try, Styles," I roll my eyes and retreat to the bathroom to do what I had planned to do before he distracted me.

"You're no fun!" I hear him shout as the bathroom door clicks and locks while I smile to myself.

After I came out, I see Harry waiting for me as he opens the door, gesturing for us to go. I nod as I place a hair tie in my mouth, using my free hands to comb all my hair into a ponytail, then taking the tie out of my mouth and wrapping it around my hair three times. He ushers me out first then follows and shuts the door, leading the two of us outside.