21. McGorgeous

hey (: 2 chapters in like 4 hours, wow im on a roll. well, since this was what chapter 20 was supposed to end like, i had all the ideas in my head so i just pulled in 2 extra hours to write this. i really like this moment between them (= im not sure if this is long or short but i feel really bad for not posting as often as i promise to so hopefully this semi makes up for it? btw, 5sos's try hard music video= wow wow wow.

THEY ARE SO PERFECT THEIR ROLLARCOASTER FACES AW

___________________________________________________________

Harry's POV:

I run out as fast as I can, the view around me whizzing by as I search desperately to find Selena, my girl. Stopping, I bend over and place my sweaty palms on my knees, taking a deep breath of air, inhaling and exhaling as I reach the hill. As the slight wind blows through my hair, I glance at my Relox watch as the worry builds up in me with each ticking minute passing by. The skies are darkening and before long, it would be evening and Selena alone, outside isn't exactly my dream scenario. 

"Selena!" I cup my hands against my mouth and call out but to no avail, only receiving the sounds of the gusty wind in response. Fuck. I slowly jog down the hill, attempting to maintain my balance down the steep landscape. When I finally make my way down, a slight silhouette makes my breath hitch in my throat and I step closer, exhaling in relief as I see the familiar figure. 

"Selena! Don't fucking do that again, okay?" I breathe out as I quickly pull her into an embrace, rubbing her arms to fend off the cold, in fear that she will catch the flu out here. Why didn't I bring my jacket? 

"Don't fucking tell me what to do," she sasses back and frowns at the sight of me.

"I'm sorry, okay? I just...something snapped inside of me when I saw Nick and how you two were getting along. I was afraid," I pause before continuing,"...of losing you." 

"Why do you think you'll lose me?" she turns around and asks in a silent voice.

"I'm insecure," I shrug.

"Don't know what for," she mimicks my motion, shrugging her shoulders. 

"Forgive me?"

"Did you apologize to Nick?"

"Yes."

"Are you lying?"

"What? You don't trust me? Ouch, that hurts," I place my hand over my heart and dramatically feign pain.

"I'm serious, Harry."

"Me too. I really did say sorry to him. You can ask him too," I offer her but she shakes her head.

"I believe you," she wraps her petite arms around my waist and I run my hand up and down her back.

"Let's go back, it's getting late," I lead her up the hill and back towards the direction of our dorms.

Selena's POV:

When I returned to my dorm, the girls all pull me in and surrounded me with hugs and warm welcomes, asking if I am okay. In the process, they totally kicked Harry out and claimed they needed time with me more than he does, resulting in him frowning and me laughing. I really missed the girls; it was the first time in a while we all just sat in our room and talked over cups of tea. We caught each other up and updated about our relationship status's and love stories, fangirling over each other's moments. 

"So, you and Zayn, huh?" I wiggle my eyebrows at Perrie who just snorts before covering her mouth.

"Oh God," she laughs at herself.