03. I'm...Uh Sean Gomez

sorry for the late update! please comment, it would mean a lot to me! also, this chapter is dedicated to @purplepancakes12! thank you for always commenting and voting, love. so today, i met up with my old best friend and we made rainbow cake which took 4 hours + many tears but its soooo good and we pulled down this mattress and watched silver linings playbook in the dark in her room. absolutely bloody brilliant movie, definitely one of my favourites (: also, suit&tie is very catchy so play if you like and um the gif of harry on the side >> hAHAHAHA ok sorry for rambling. btw this is a lot shorter than i thought it would be ): sorry.

_____________________________________________________

Selena's POV:

"I sure hope you know what the hell you're doing," I close my eyes as I watch Eleanor apply make up skillfully onto my once smooth face.

"Don't worry Sel! Now stop moving," she scolds as she continues to place some weird powder onto my face, contorting my soft features into rougher ones, giving me an edgy look. I feel my eyebrows being drawn in and freckles dotted on the sides of my cheeks.

"We're done with your face!" Eleanor squeals in joy happily as she inspects my face for any flaws.

"Now, onto your hair."  I nod as they tie my long locks up back into a tight bun. Danielle then places a dark chestnut brown quiffed hair wig onto my head while tucking in any loose strands of my original hair  that are falling out. 

"Where did you guys even get this?" I ponder aloud as they keep adjusting it to fit my head perfectly. 

"Theatre room," Demi shrugs then defends herself as we all gape at her, "What? I used to act and I still have full access to the props." 

"All right, now onto your body," Perrie strokes her chin as she tosses a creme thin fabric which looks like a large bandage wrap in my direction while Danielle throws the football uniform. I look at her confused as she rolls her pretty ocean blue eyes.

"You need to wrap your chest so it looks flattened, " she explains to me as I stare at her dumbly. Right.

"My cousin's boyfriend donated his old clothes for her to wear but she rather not so she said you could have them. I've got all sorts of stuff from suits and ties, athletic shorts and shirts, band tees to male skinny jeans," Danielle smiles as she shows me where she is placing them in my drawers. I thank her for the male apparel then make my way to the bathroom and quickly tighten the fabric around my chest before throwing on the jersey and pulling up the shorts with long socks to finish the outfit. Looking into the mirror, I almost take a step back. I have no recognition of the person in front of the reflective glass whatsoever. Leaning forward, I touch my face gently while taking a deep breath and observing what the girls did to me. Wow. A sudden pain jolts throughout my body, my upper body feeling constricted and uncomfortable as I let out a groan.

"Guys, my boobs can't breathe," I complain through the ivory white door but they all tell me just to suck it up. 

"You need it to be believable, Sel," they roll their eyes at me and I sigh. As I walk out of the loo, I take a glance at each and every one of my friends as their jaws drop.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God. You are one sexy guy, Sel. If you were seriously blessed with a Y chromosome, I think I'd date you," Miley states as she winks jokingly.

"Thanks? You creep the shit out of me, Cyrus," I shiver at her words. Is that supposed to be an insult or a compliment? I'm not quite sure how to take her words in...

"You do look pretty hot," Demi admits as the rest of the girls burst into giggles and start laughing together.

"I'm feeling the love, guys. Thanks and everything, but can you all stop? It's freaking me out," I shudder at the thought of dating any of my best friends, not that they are gross but it's just plain weird.