22. Definitely

sorry for not updating recently but i just had a lot of homework and stress :x english finals are over! i feel like we could've done better but i'm proud nonetheless of how we performed so it's all good (: however, i have major finals the coming week so i probably can't update until next thursday. then i'll be on summer break and will hopefully update as much as possible! this is completely random, but today this guy told me a really nice pick-up line (x _____________________________________________________________

Selena's POV:

"Would you like some tea?" Eleanor's sweet voice rings out, followed by a chorus of 'why, yes thank you'.

"So they've been pretty close, huh?" I hear that familiar feminine voice I love so much, a sound I am so fond of. 

"Yeah," Eleanor replies and all that can be heard in the room are the casual sips of tea.

"I just woke up and found them like that. Honestly, I have no idea how he even got in here," Danielle's voice joins the conversation, "He wasn't even here last night."

"We woke up and found him missing, which was very strange. He usually isn't the first to wake up," Liam comments.

"Yeah, I don't recall him ever entering our room," Perrie confirms. 

"And we don't recall him ever leaving our room," Zayn replies.

"I know! It's like he always finds a way to get in here, that sneaky little shit," Miley remarks and I hear people laughing jokingly.

"I'm glad there's someone who obviously shows her how much they love her," the soft voice I love, returns into the conversation, but this time, joined with another deeper, kind speaker.

"She's so fragile and seeing her so protected and safe in another man's arm is comforting," the man admits and there's a collective "mhm". 

Slowly, I pry my eyes open, lifting one of my free arms up to rub them as my vision of the room clears. I look down and notice Harry's arms are still around me, as his chest rises and falls back down peacefully. Usually, he wakes up before me but this time I glance up at his angelic face and find him softly snoring. 

"Great to see you finally woke up," a woman chuckles and my head tilts toward her direction, moving away from Harry's face. Once my eyes settle down on the familiar figures, my eyes widen and I have the desperate urge to jump out of bed and run into their arms; however, Harry's grip on me is so tight, I can't move an inch.

"Mum! Brian!" I gently but enthusiastically cry out, somehow managing to sit up and stretch my arms out for a hug. They envelope me in a strong embrace and I inhale their scent; it smells like home, like mother's Italian cooking and the living room's green apple air freshener, and I realize how much I miss it. 

"God, I missed you guys," I mumble as I pull away.

"Yeah, my baby girl seems to be growing up just fine without me," she winks and I shoot her a confused look before following her line of sight towards Harry. Suddenly remembering that he is not only in the same bed as me, with his arms entangled around my body, but also shirtless and just in his boxers, my face blazes with embarrassment. 

"Mhm," Brian adds on to my mum's comment and I shake my head repeatedly.

"It's not like that! I swear, we were just sleeping and I don't even know why he doesn't even wear clothes! It's like too hot for him or something like that," I stumble in the midst of talking quickly, trying to explain myself and why they found us like that.

"It's okay, Selena," my mum laughs as Brian wraps his arm around her shoulder.

"Mmm, Selena," Harry mumbles into his pillow, obviously still deep in slumber. Everyone turns their attention towards the two of us and smirks as I squeeze my eyes in humiliation.