05. Ho Hey

if you didn't know already from 2010, id just like to remind you that the picture on the side is reviving & recent proof that mr sexy harry styles sleeps naked ok thank you very much that is all i wanted to point out && skip to 0:21 for the song this time to fast forward dialogue in the video (: please comment and thanks to those who already do, ok you're fab and i love you. xx

________________________________________________________

Perrie's POV:

"Can I have a iced passion fruit green tea?" I ask the waiter as he comes by our table and nods, then scurries away to get Selena's take out. The girls and I finish our dinner and are now waiting for our to-go so we can leave. We had fish and chips and it was just a fun girl's night minus our special Selena; we gossiped about things going on in our life and mainly focusing on the growing attraction between Selena and Harry.

"God, they should just have babies now," Miley groaned, "Seriously, the sexual frustration when they're in the same room is suffocating." We all stare at her weirdly then burst out laughing as we realize how true it is. Leave it to Miley to make some awkward as fuck comment.

Before we know it, the waiter comes by and drops off the plastic to-go cup with a plastic bag. I smile at him and thank him, then take the bag and with the handles clasp together, I roll it onto my wrist.

"Go pay the check, Perrie," Demi commands playfully as I give her a glare. I sigh inwardly and collect the bills from each of my friends then get up from the red velvet couch and make my way to the register. As I'm done paying, I turn around, eager to reunite with my friends and get back to our dorm to find out what's been going on with Selena and Harry but only to find myself bump into a hard surface. 

"Woah, there." I look up into familiar warm hazel eyes and I smile in recognition at the Bradford boy in front of me.

"Hey Zayn, what are you doing here?" I wonder since the girls and I are regulars here and I usually don't see the boys here often.

"Niall was hungry and this is the closest place on campus we could reach. Plus, Harry wasn't there to make us food," he pouts but then winks, "but I don't blame him. He's in a better place with your roommate." I chuckle as we both start striking a conversation.

"So, you here alone or with the gals as usual?"

"The gals," I answer mindlessly hoping he doesn't leave to go chat with Demi, touching my freshly dyed pink ends. I like the bright contrast between my blond curls and surprisingly, as if he is reading my thoughts, he reaches out and tugs a bit on my dip-dyed ends.

"I like your hair," he genuinely compliments as I blush a bit.

"Thanks. It was inspired by yours truly," I motion to his quiff which previously had a blonde streak.

"Well, then I'm very honoured. Between you and me, that was inspired by yours truly," he points out my original blonde hair in a lower hushed voice as if it's an inside secret. I can't help giggling as a warm feeling spreads through my body. To be honest, I like Zayn and have ever since we met. We just click and I've never felt so comfortable around any other boy before; he's special and I don't think I will find someone who can compare to how great he makes me feel as a person. I know Demi's dating him so he's off limits, but I can't help having that small glimmer of hope that one day, we might be together.

"As much as I would love to spend time talking to you, the boys want me now," he apologizes sheepishly as I nod.

"Me too. The girls are waiting for me," I nudge my head towards their direction, but they don't notice me, looking very engrossed in a deep conversation.