Traveling

*Edward's pov*

It's hard to believe that me and Amila are married.I mean,I have waited centuries for her,and she has gaven me so much.She showed me what true love is,she gave me three beautiful kids and now she just became my wife.We on currently on our way to the airport,I am taking her to Island Esme for our honeymoon.Which I can't wait because I knew she will be in heat before we get there.Which is why I got us a private plane.If you are wondering what my children asked me,then maybe I shouldn't tell you.
.........................
*Amila's pov*

I am so excited about our honeymoon,and even more excited because we will be alone.It's hard to have alone time with him because of our family and kids.I love all of them but I miss my alone time with Edward.I am starting to feel the need to be intimate with Edward,which means that with me being in heat on our honeymoon.....yeah,we most likely aren't going to leave the bedroom.I am starting to get a little impatient.

Me: "Are we there yet?"

He chuckled.

Edward: "Getting a little impatient,aren't you?"

I smiled when started kissing his neck,then whispered in his ear after I stopped kissing his neck.His breathing became even more shaken with lust.

Me: "Very impatient."

I couldn't take it anymore,so I climbed onto his lap.I kissed him with all my love,passion and my lust for him.I smirked when he gave me a low growl.He grabbed the blanket behind us and placed it around us,then he started pulling up my dress.

Me: "Impatient aren't you?"

I moaned when he kissed my neck.

Edward: "Very impatient."

I unzipped his pant's and freed his cock.We just pushed aside my panties and we got ready.We didn't care if anyone caught us because we were so into each others lust and love.I positioned him to my entrance,then we moaned as I sat on his cock.Oh,it felt good to have him in me.We kissed as I started riding his cock.We tried to be quick because the guy spoke through the speaker that we were almost there.Which by the way I was feeling wouldn't be long as I want it to be.I felt my orgasm getting close,and I can tell Edward felt the same.I rode him harder and faster,while he grabs my ass harder.After a few more thrust we both came together,both of us moaned each others names.We quickly got descent then we held each other in our arms.Then a guy working for the airport told us that we arrived at our place.As we walked passed him,I noticed he had alittle blush which means he heard us.