Trip Time

*Amila's pov*

After the prom, me and Edward went back to my place for a swim.I was currently upstairs changing into my swimsuit,but a cool hand stopped me.I smiled because I knew it was my Edward, plus I felt him kiss my neck.

Me: "You know, I can't stay up to late."

Edward: "Why?"

I laughed, only because he forgot what time we are leaving.

Me: "Because we are leaving to find Alexander Convenes, at 7 in the morning."

I turned around to kiss him, only to find him wearing a puppy dog face.I tried so hard not to cave in, but then he decided to whine.I couldn't help but kiss him, so I put my arms around his neck and kissed his lips.A great idea popped into my head, so I pulled back and looked at him.

Me: "I have a great idea."

Edward: "And what's that?"

Me: "How about we go skinny dipping?"

As soon as that came out of my mouth, I was picked up bridal style and carried me to the pool.After we took off our clothes, we had fun in the pool.
........................................
*3rd person's pov*

It was six in the morning,when Edward woke Amila up.While he went home to pack,she got changed and packed her stuff.

Selene was doing the samething, along with talking to Paul on the phone

Selene was doing the samething, along with talking to Paul on the phone..After a few minutes, the girl's went down stairs.

Then they went to the Cullen's house,and saw Paul there too

Then they went to the Cullen's house,and saw Paul there too.Once they said goodbye to the the other's, Amila took Selene's hand and shouted.

Amila: "Trip time! Come on, missy!"

Everyone laughs at her excitement.