Kraven's Death & Marcus Awakens

*3rd person's pov*

While the two couple's talk, Kraven walks into the throne room with some of his guard's.He saw a dead body, and it's blood all over Marcus's seal.

Kraven: "Open it."

The guard opens it, and they get ready to shot.But when it opens,it was empty.Kraven and the guards look around, because they heard flapping sounds.Kraven looks around scared, suddenly the floor starts to move.It looked like something was trying to get out.Marcus as awoken,and just killed the guards but has Kraven pinned to the wall.

Kraven: "Marcus?"

Marcus: "The blood memories of this wretched creature..have shown me that your treachery knows no bounds."

Kraven: "My lord, I can explain."

Marcus: "Why would I listen to your lies..when the journey to the truth.."

Marcus grabs Kravens face.

Marcus:"..is so much sweeter?"

He bites Kravens neck, while sucking is blood flashes come into play.From seeing Kraven talking to Selene.

Kraven: "I kept his secrets, cleaned up the mess..You'll go before Victor, and tell him exactly what I tell you to!"

To him talking to Lucian.

Lucian: "You just concentrate on your part."

To seeing him watching Selene kill Victor, he also saw Amila holding a necklace, and to him meeting a human girl named Bella Swan..Marcus stops drinking Kraven's blood, and Kraven looks at him.

Kraven: "Please..I can assist you."

Marcus: "Oh, you already have.Besides,I can think of a better assistant."

He rips out his wing's from Kravens shoulder's and knocked off his head.Then he searches for his new source of information from a certain brunette.