Selene's Idea

*Amila's pov*

I sat there while Rose ran my bath water,when it was warm enough I got up and went to the bathtub.When I took off my robe I looked in the mirror.I could see practically all my bones,but I stopped staring when I saw Edward looking at me with a depressed look.Rose saw me put my robe back on then she walked over to the door and closed it.

Me: "Thanks,Rose."

She smiled at me as she helped me into the tube.

Rose: "He'll come around."

Me: "I hope so Rose."

After a I took a bath I got changed.

Then I fell asleep on the couch with an IV in my hand

Then I fell asleep on the couch with an IV in my hand.I admit that it is alittle cold,Jacob even tried to warm me up but I was still cold.So Edward came over and tried,it was weird because he was warm when I cuddled up to him.

Me: "I don't know why but your very warm."

I smiled and cuddled up to him even more.But then gasp when I felt the need to throw up,so I quickly sat up.
.....................
*3rd pov*

When Amila sat up Wendy quickly got the trash can.Edward rubs her back while Wendy holds the trash can.

Esme: "We need to find a way to get some food into her system."

Alice: "If only I could see the fetus."

Rose: "The baby."

Alice: "Maybe I could figure out what it wants."

While they talked Selene thought about it,her eyes went wide the more she thought about it.Edward hears her thoughts then looks at her with hope in his eyes.

Edward: "Think you might be right.Selene just had an idea."

Everyone looks at Selene.

Carlisle: "What were you thinking?"

She looks at Amila then everyone else.

Selene: "I was thinking that if it doesn't like human food or animals blood,then it might want something else."

Amila looks at everyone.

Amila: "He's thirsty."

Everyone got quite but then Emmett being Emmett speaks up.

Emmett: "I know the feeling."

Selene kneels down to Amila's level.

Selene: "Am,I know you said you would never drink it or even taste it..But."

Amila: "I know,I will try anything."

Selene looks at Carlisle.

Carlisle: "I have some O negative laid aside for Amila."

Jasper quickly looks at him with a worried look,Carlisle walks to his office.Alice can see hunger in his eyes,she quickly gets up.

Alice: "Walk with me."

She take's his hand and they both walk out.Rosalie gives Emmett the go ahead look,he stands up and leaves.Paul and William look at Selene and Wendy.

William: "Are you two going to be okay?"

Paul: "We know you two are hungry."

Both girls smile at their mates.

Selene: "We are good..Besides I'm not leaving my best friends side."

Wendy: "I'm not going anywhere.Besides Amila did get you to come to me when you were stuck in your Lycan form."

Both of the guys nod their heads then look at Amila,who is still curled up next to her husband.Jacob and Paul look at Carlisle,as they watch him put blood in a cup.

Jacob: "Wait.Wait.Wait.You're going to make her drink that?"

Carlisle: "It's the fastest way to test the theory."

Edward looks down at Amila who looks at him too.

Edward: "Only if you're comfortable with it."

Amila: "Like I told Selene.I'll try anything."

Selene walks over to Carlisle.

Selene: "Here."

Jacob: "I think I'm gonna be sick."

She take's the glass and poors the blood in a white plastic cup,with a lid and straw.Then kneels down in front of Amila and Edward.

Selene: "This might make it a little easier to take."

She gives her the cup while Edward helps her sit up.She stop for a few seconds then put the straw to her lips and takes a sip of the human blood.Everyone in the room looks at her when she puts the cup down.

Amila: "Tastes....good."

Edward and everyone smiles.

Selene: "Told you donated blood is good."

Amila smiles at her,so does everyone else.She take's another sip,then smiles.

Amila: "Mmm."

She drinks some more while Carlisle checks her pulse.

Carlisle: "You're pulse is already getting stronger."

That made Edward smile even more,he finally feels hope.

Esme: "It's working."

(Okay I need help here.Should she have twins or just one baby?..Do you think the Lycans should attack while she delivers or after?..I can do ether idea.)