A Fun Day

*Edward's pov*

The next day we decided to go swimming,so I took her to a beautiful waterfall.She had on a white bikini that ties around her neck.

She smiled at me then jumped on my back,making me smile

She smiled at me then jumped on my back,making me smile.I held onto her while I ran and jumped off the cliff.I laughed after I came back up,she did the same.I quickly took her into my arm's then kissed her,which was hard because I wanted to do so much more.But she wanted to play this game and I will win,though apart of me wants to lose.After we kissed again I stopped because my lust was growing,so I smiled then swam away fast.I heard her laughter behind me causing me to do the same,I stopped running but was tackled.I laughed while looking at Amila,she was smiling in victory.

Amila: "I win!"

I smiled.

Me: "And what did you win?"

She smirked then whispered in my ear,sending a shiver down my back.

Amila: "You will have to wait until tonight to find out."

After that she kissed my neck causing me to groan.

............................

Later we called the kid's and checked up on them.They were really excited that we will be coming home soon,and so were we.But we are still going to make the best of it,like now is Amila's time to be in heat.She gets that way once a month for three weeks,so no doubt that she will try something.I smiled when I saw her jump into bed with another lingerie on.

I smiled when I saw her jump into bed with another lingerie on

Me: "Is the bet off?"

She smirked then climbed into my lap.

Amila: "Maybe."

I chuckled.

Me: "Well,considering how you are dressed.I would say yes."

She kissed my lips,how I love those lips.I growled when she pulled away,causing her to smile.

Amila: "Maybe I just want to tease you."

I growled again then rolled us over.I had her arms pinned above her head.

Me: "And I love teasing you too."

I started kissing her neck until I got to a certain spot that made her moan.So I kissed at that spot more.I can feeling her being in heat starting to surface.That was when we tore off our clothes,and we both lost the bet.