Traveling

*3rd person's pov*

It's been two months of traveling, and Selene's ability to walk in the sunlight is over, for now anyway.Edward and Paul learned alot about their mate's.Surprisingly, they also became friends but all four have came up with a plan.They are going to wake up the last remaining elder, in hopes to stop the war.So, they have two goals but on their traveling they saw Lucian.Before he died after being shot, he gave Amila, who he treated like a sister a necklace.

Before he died after being shot, he gave Amila, who he treated like a sister a necklace

She wears it now,but right now they are keeping a low profile.Selene as taken them to a little lab,when she tried to turn the light's on it wouldn't work.

Selene: "Perfect."

With her gun out, they followed her down.
.........................
*Selene's pov*

While they looked around,I looked fpr the power box

While they looked around,I looked fpr the power box.When I looked around with my flashlight, I quickly started shooting when I saw a Lycan.But stopped when I saw it wasn't moving.I looked behind me, Edward and Paul looked like they were ready to fight and so was Amila.Her eye's were back to their black color, her claws were out.But they turned back to her pink and purple color.I started remembering my story to the pack about me.

*Flashback*

I sat on the beach with the pack of shifters.

Sam: "So, tell us more about you.I know about the war between Lycans and your type of vampire.Amila told me."

I looked at them.

Me: "I was a worrier for the vampire clan for 6 centuries..But I was betrayed.The war was not as it had seemed.In one night,the lies that had united our kind had been exposed.Kraven, our second-in-command...had formed a secret alliance with Lucian..ruler of the Werewolf clan..to overthrow Viktor, our leader.But Kraven's lust for power and domination had failed.Viktor was not the savior I had been led to believe.He had betrayed us all.Soon the hunt will be on for his killer.I have but one ally left: Amila..the human descendant of Corvinus.Neither Vampire nor Lycan..but a hybrid.It's only a matter of time before we're found."

I saw all their surprised faces.

Me: "My only hope now is to awaken Marcus..our last remaining elder..and expose the truth..before Kraven tries to murder him while he's still in hibernation.Kraven knows he's no match for him awake."

*End of Flashback*

I awaked from my flashback, and saw Amila looking at the Lycans dead body.So, I went over to her along with our men, after I turned on the power.

Me: "This thing's been dead for weeks."

Paul: "I thought Lycans went back to their human form when they die."

Me: "They do.It's been given a serum to stop regression so it can be studied."

Paul: "How can you tell?"

I smirked while lifting up a tag.

Edward: "Not quite your department,I guess."

Me: "I just killed them.I didn't pay much attention to their anatomy."

I saw Amila looking through the computers.

Edward: "How long can we stay here?"

Amila: "Not long."

Me: "She's right.These safe houses are linked together on one mainframe."

Amila: "They have motion sensors revealing which ones are active.Someone could have picked us up already."

Then me and Amila loaded up on weapons.
.........................
*Amila's pov*

I looked Selene, while the guy's look for more stuff.

Me: "We have about an hour before sunrise.Can you make it back to the mansion before sunrise?"

Selene: "Just."

I saw Paul look over when she said that.

Paul: "Okay, let's get what we need and go."

Selene: "No.We're going together.Me and Amila, they know about us not you guy's."

While she said that I continued to look around.