In The Green House

*3rd person's pov*

In the greenhouse, the teacher was showing everyone around.Jasper and Alice were walking up front, Edward the middle who was also trying to avoid Bella,Amila is a little ahead of Bella.Edward watched Amila smelling the flowers,he smiled then walked up to her.

Edward: "What's in Jacksonville?"

She turned around after jumping a little.Then she laughed and lightly hit his arm.

Amila: "Were you spying on me or something?"

Edward: "No.And you didn't answer my question."

Amila: "I really don't have anything going on in Jacksonville.I just thought it was a nicer way to turn him down."

Edward was shocked that she didn't ask him how he heard her talking to Mike.

Edward: "How come you didn't ask me, on how I heard your convenience with Mike from the other side of the bus?"

Amila smiles and looks at him.

Amila: "You have you're secrets, and I have mine."

She turns away just in time because Jessica ran up to her.

Jessica: "Guess who just asked me to prom?"

Amila: "Who?"

Jessica: "Yeah, I actually totally thought that Mike was gonna ask you..Um, It's not gonna be weird, though, right?"

Amila looks at Jessica with a small smile.

Amila: "No.Zero weirdness..Actually, you guy's look great together."

Jessica: "I know,right."

After that she left, but then was replaced with a smiling Edward.Who just happened to have a flower in his hand.

Edward: "This is for you."

Amila took the flower from his hand,while smiling at her.

Amila: "It's beautiful."

From afar Bella stood there watching,her boyfriend flirt with this new girl.She saw Edward give the girl a flower,and now pushing a peace of hair behind the girls ear.He was smiling and laughing,she was beyond mad..She was pissed.

They continued to walk until it was time to leave.

..............

(Night Time)

*Edwards pov*

I stood in Amila's room, watching her sleep, and she always seems to wear very sexy stuff to bed.

I looked around and saw a picture of her,a guy and a girl.But I looked closer, my eye's widen when I saw who it was.The guy in the picture was..."BILLY BLACK!" I thought.But looked much younger, I don't know the girl but I continued to look around.I saw another picture with a girl with bright blue eye's,black shory hair,pale skin,wearing a leather suit.I looked at the desk and saw alittle of what she was writing.My eye's went big again when I saw what it said.

It's hard not to look into Edwards eye's,and not tell him that I know what him and his family is..Vampires.But they are different from the vampires that want to kill me.The only vampire that knows where I am is my best friend,Selene.With her gift to walk in the sunlight is very helpful.I'm sure they think all the Lyons are dead, but their not, I should know because I fought one two months ago....It's hard being a....

I stopped reading because I heard movement.I looked and saw Amila moving, so I panict and left.