Uninvited Guest

*Amila's pov*

I watched as Renessme showed Benjamin her memory's,then watched as he made a little tornado in her hand.

Edward: "Benjamin can influence the elements."

Me: "Nice."

After we watched the tornado go up in the air but stopped when we heard someone coming.We saw two women jump down from the tree's.

We saw two women jump down from the tree's

Me: "Who are they?"

Edward: "Senna and Zafrina.From the Amazon."

I took Renessme to them while Edward picked Elizabeth who just came outside.To me,when Senna and Zafrina came it gave me more hope because it means our plea was being heard in even the most remote corners of the world.The others searched for witnesses closer to home.After a few hours a man came in and hugged Carlisle,who said he is a patriot who he first met on a battlefield at Yorktown.His name was Garrett.We opened our house to eighteen vampires,along with five vampires that were of Selene's old coven.Naomi is here too,she was bitten by a vampire from Selene's kind.It took awhile for her and Sam to get use to it but they saw that it didn't change her much.So we have nineteen vampires in our house.

Jacob: "Alot of red eyes here."

I looked at him and smiled.

Me: "They agreed not to hunt in the area."

Leah: "But they'll feed somewhere."

I thought about the Quileutes because as more vampires set foot into their territory the more of them turn.Their nature compelling them to join the pack.After a day went by Carlisle and Esme came back with our last witness.

Carlisle: "How many came?"

Edward: "Eighteen.You have some good friends."

Carlisle: "Did Selene find some?"

Me: "Yeah,five.Even Sam's daughter came."

Esme: "And Alice?"

I shook my head no,which caused her to hug me.

Man: "We'll all be on Aro's list now.Centuries on the run.That's what you've brought me.Some friend,Carlisle."

Carlisle: "Alister,come meet everyone."

Alister: "I already told you,if it comes to a fight,I won't stand against the Volturi."

Carlisle: "It won't come to a fight."

Alister: "I'll be in the attic."

I looked at Esme and Carlisle after he jumped onto the balcony.

Esme: "He's not a people person."

Me: "I can see that."

We have a total of twenty six vampires in our home,and some of them even have gifts of their own.Zafrina had power over the mind.She could make anyone see what she wanted them to.I stood next to Edward then he started looking around smiling.

Edward: "If she weren't holding my hand right now,I could swear this was real."

They smiled but I looked around a little frustrated because I couldn't see anything.

Me: "I don't see anything."

After I said that I saw Eleazar walk up to us.

Eleazar: "Edward,you told me of your wife's gifts but you didn't mention that your wife is a shield."

Me: "That's because I never thought of it being that big of deal.Is it really that powerful?"

Eleazar: "Yes.It's a defensive talent."

Edward: "That means Aro won't be able to read your mind."

Eleazar: "You have very powerful gifts."

I turned around when I felt someone grab my hand.I saw Kate shocking me but it didn't even hurt.

Kate: "Oh,yeah,she's a shield,all right.Should have put her on her ass."

I saw the rest of the Denalis come out along with Garrett,Carlisle,Selene,and Naomi.It's been a little cloudy because of Naomi's gift,she has power over the weather.This way mine and Selene's friends can come out.But I couldn't help but smile when I hear Garrett teasing Kate.

Garrett: "Or your voltage has been exaggerated."

Me and Selene look at each other and tried not to laugh.Kate put her hand out.

Kate: "Maybe it only works on the weak."

I giggle when she wiggles her fingers as if she was go ahead.I watched Garrett start reaching out to her.

Carlisle: "Garrett,I wouldn't."

When he touched hand she gave him a tiny shock which caused him to fall onto his knees.I snuggled closer to Edward while smiling because I saw that Kate and Garrett were falling for each other.

Garrett: "You are an amazing woman."

After a few seconds I saw Jacob phase along with the other wolfs.We chased them but stopped when we saw two guys sitting on a boulder teasing Jacob and the other wolfs.One had white hair and the other had black hair.

Carlisle: "Vladimir,Stefan you're a long way from home."

Kate: "What are they doing here?"

Vladimir: "We heard the Volturi were moving against you.But that you would not stand alone."

"Ok,he sounds like Dracula." I thought.

Carlisle: "We didn't do what we were accused of."

Dracula started talking again.

Vladimir: "We do not care what you did,Carlisle."

Stefan: "We have been waiting a millennium for the Italian scum to be challenged."

"And he sounds alot more like Dracula then the other did." I thought.

Carlisle: "It isn't our plan to fight them."

Vladimir: "Shame.Aro's witnesses will be so disappointed."

Stefan: "They enjoy a good fight."

Eleazar: "Aro's witnesses?"

Vladimir: "Aw,still hoping they'll listen?"

I looked at Edward with a worried face.