Courage

*Amila's pov*

After putting the kids to bed,along with changing our clothes we started talking to everyone

Eleazar: "When Aro wants someone from a coven it's never long before evidence turns up proving that coven committed some crime."

Selene: "So he's done this before?"

I heard Jahoznia crying upstairs I give Rose the go ahead look because I knew she wanted to get him. She ran upstairs as I listened to Eleazar.

Eleazar: "It happens so rarely,I never realized it was a pattern."

Carlisle: "Apparently he always pardons one person whose thoughts he claims are repentant."

Eleazar: "This person always has an ability. And they're always given a place with the Guard."

Edward: "This all about Alice. He has no one like her."

Me: "Which is why she left."

I looked at Selene who looked confused.

Selene: "Could Aro be doing this not just for Alice?"

Eleazar: "What do you mean?"

Selene: "Well,I meet him and his brothers before when I was on my way here.They about my kind of vampires and when we shook hands he started to ask alot of questions about Amila.I already knew about his power but didn't know powerful it was.He seemed like he was starting to become obsessed with her."

Eleazar: "Then he would want her too.He thinks that if he got both Amila and Alice then he would be untouchable.You two would be his most prized possessions."

I heard Edward growl at that statement which I quickly got up and ran into his arms.That seem to clam him down,but I looked at Emmett when he started talking.

Emmett: "Why does he need witnesses?"

I saw Alister walk up.

Alister: "To spread the word that justice has been served.After he slaughters an entire coven."

After he said that Amun tried to get Benjamin and Tia to go but they refused.Edward started to talk.

Edward: "And where will you go?What makes you think that they'll be satisfied with Alice and Amila? What's to stop them from going after Benjamin next? Or Zafrina or Kate or anyone else with a gift? Anyone they want. Their goal isn't punishment,it's power. It's acquisition. Carlisle might not ask you to fight, but I will. For the sake of my family. But also for yours. And for the way you want to live."

Everyone stood in silence but then I saw Paul,Leah and Jacob stand up.

Jacob: "The packs will fight. We've never been afraid of vampires."

I watched in awe as Tanya and her family stand up.

Tanya: "We will fight."

Wendy: "Us too."

I saw William,Wendy and Naomi nod their heads yes.

Garrett: "This won't be the first time I fought a king's rule."

I smiled at Benjamin when he walked up smiling.

Benjamin: "We'll join you."

Amun: "No."

Benjamin: "I will do the right thing, Amun. You may do as you please."

Selene: "You can count on me and my friends."

Senna: "We will stand with you."

I saw the Irish coven stand up.

Siobhan: "So will we."

Everyone stood up and looked us.

Edward: "Let's hope it doesn't come to that."

I loved it how everyone showed courage. Though we also knew that Aro's army was moving against us. Soon we would face the dark gifts of Jane. And worse, the paralyzing vapor of her brother Alec who could rob you of sight, sound and touch.
.....................
*3rd pov*

While the Cullen's have there witnesses, Aro and his brothers are somewhere else. A vampire is running in a alley but was pushed to the wall by Demetri. While Alec uses his power.

After the man is having his senses taken away, Aro and his brothers show up

Aro: "Alec?"

Alec looks at him then pulled his power back when Aro held up his hand.

When the brothers got to the man, he spoke with fear.

Man: "I would never go against you."

Aro: "Of course not, my dear Toshiro."

Aro held out his hand then Toshiro took it. Aro closed his eyes for a second then opened them.

Aro: "It seems Carlisle is still expecting you."

Aro looks at Demetri and Felix then nods. While they started walking back to the others, Caius spoke.

Caius: "Carlisle is all but ensuring his own destruction."

Aro sighs.

Aro: "Sad. Isn't it?"

Felix and Demetri rip apart Toshiro.