Battle Plan's

*Amila's pov*

The next day me and Edward were at my house

The next day me and Edward were at my house.I am six months along now,and he is even more protective of me.

Me: "I'm not just gonna hide while you're out taking all the risks for me."

Edward: "If it's Victoria involved,I need to keep you as far away from the fight as possible.Plus,we have to think about our child's safety too."

I sighed because I knew he was right.

Edward: "Plus,with the wolves in this,it's an easy win.The rest of us aren't gonna have enough to do."

That got me confused.

Me: "Okay.Either it's so dangerous that I have to hide or it's so easy that you're gonna be sidelined.Which is it?"

I smiled when I saw him smirk.

Edward: "It's dangerous for you,it's easy for us."

I stopped him from walking by jumping in front of him.

Me: "I think it's dangerous for us to be apart.How many times do we have to prove that?"

He looked at me with a concerned look but I continued to talk.

Me: "I'll be worried.You'll be worried.And we'll both be more vulnerable."

Edward: "Okay,you're right."

Me: "So,I'm coming with you?"

Edward: "No,we both stay away together."

Me: "I can't make you choose between me and your family."

Edward: "The only way I can protect you both is to be with you."

He placed his hand on my round belly,which caused me to put mine over his.

Edward: "Besides,they are our family."

We ran to the field and saw Jasper standing there.I also saw my godson.

Jake: "What's the plan?"

Jasper: "This field will give us an advantage in battle.We need to lure the newborn's with Amila's scent,but it needs to end here."

Me: "Edward and I are going to a campsite.Even if he carries me,they'll still pick up on our scents."

Edward looked at Jacob and told him a joking way.

Edward: "Your stench,however,is revolting."

Jake smirked.

Jake: "Dude,you really don't wanna start comparing stinks."

I laughed at them.

Me: "What he means is that your scent will mask mine if you carry me."

Jake: "Done."

He picked me up while being careful of my stomach.Then he ran with me into the woods.
.......................
*Edward's pov*

A few minutes went by and I was already worried about my Amila.I watch Jasper come out of the woods.

Jasper: "All I picked up was wolf stench.No Amila...This will work."

Me: "I hope so."

I ran to the spot where we are going to be camping.When I got there I saw the funniest scene.Jacob was in his wolf form,he was rolling around in the dirt acting like a little puppy.Amila was laughing,so I took out my phone and recorded it.I laughed when Jacob stood up and got into a playful possion.They looked at me then laughed but Jacob stopped when he saw I had my phone out.He went behind a tree then came back out with clothes on.

Jake: "Delete it."

Me: "I have no idea what you're talking about."

He tried to take my phone but couldn't,so we started to wrestle.Amila keept watching us and laughing.