School Day

*Edward's pov*

I'm so happy she said yes,Alice and Rose asking me if she loved the ring.It was silver, with white diamonds on it and the big one was shaped as a heart.

It was silver, with white diamonds on it and the big one was shaped as a heart

But lately, my Amila hasn't been feeling to good.I drove to her house because we did have school today, but not for much longer because soon it will be graduation day.When opened the door to her house, I ran upstairs and saw her coming out of the bathroom.She looked like she had gotten sick, she had on a white dress that had cartoon tentacles at the bottom.

She looked like she had gotten sick, she had on a white dress that had cartoon tentacles at the bottom

She had on some flats, the necklace I bought her,her engagement ring and her Cullen wrist band.

Me: "Are you alright,love?"

She looks at me and smiles.

Amila: "Yeah, I probably ate something that isn't agreeing with my stomach.But I had to brush my teeth again after I was done."

I pulled her close and kissed her.

Me: "Ready?"

Amila: "Yeah, might as well get it over with."

I chuckled.
...........................
*In The Lunch Room*

Everyone kept staring at us, alot more now that they noticed a engagement ring on Amila's finger.Of course Bella started glaring at my fiancee even more, I noticed she wasn't sitting with Jessica and Angela anymore.When Amila noticed this she happily went over there, with me right behind her.They were laughing, then they smiled when we sat down.

Eric: "Hey!"

Mike: "Just in time.All right, check it out."

Eric: "All right.Let's see,we got."

I smiled when Amila put one of her hands into mine,then leaned closer to me.When we first got to school, Jessica and Angela started jumping up and down when they saw the ring.The guy's smiled but I knew Mike was alittle sad, only because I read his mind.But he got over it real quick.Oh, you are probably wondering where Selene is.Well she decided to finish this year in La Push school with Paul.

Mike: "'My fellow students.'Right?"

Eric: "Good."

Me and Amila couldn't help but smile at their conversation.

Jessica: "Cute."

Mike: "Right?'We are the future.Anything is possible,if you just believe.'"

I smiled when Amila laughed.

Amila: "Nice."

I kissed her head.

Mike: "And you got yourself a speech."

We smiled when Mike gave the notepad back to Jessica.

Jessica: "No, this'll be my speech when I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head...So, thank you."

She crumbled up the paper and threw at Mike.

Me and Amila looked each other smiling.

Mike: "You gotta embrace the clichés, Jess."

Eric: "They are the bread and butter of the valedictorians."

Angela point's at Eric.

Angela: "And that is why you are not valedictorian."

Amila: "Jess doesn't need clichés.The speech is gonna be epic."

I smiled more when she said that, because she decided to make a little face when she said that.

Jess: "Epic? It'll change lives."

Amila laughed then put her head on my shoulder.Then I saw Alice and Jasper sit down.

Alice: "I've decided to throw a party!"

We looked at them.

Jasper: "After all, how many times are we gonna graduate high school?"

I laughed softly while Amila smiles.

Angela: "A party? At your place?"

Jess: "I've never seen your house."

Eric: "No one's ever seen their house."

Me: "A party, Alice?"

Alice: "It will be fun.Think of it as a engagement party and a graduation party, all in one."

Amila: "I don't know about that part."

Alice started staring into space, which I was pulled into a vision.Amila noticed and distracted the others.We saw alot of newborns in Seattle, and what looked like Amila being on a hospital bed but that's all we saw.After the vision, I looked at Amila and smiled.
....................
After school we went to go see Charlie, he has become more of a father figure to Amlia.We stood outside because he was busy, we look at each other.

Amila: "Ok, I know you saw what she saw.Tell me."

Me: "It was nothing."

Amila: "You looked worried."

I didn't want her to worry, so I lied.

Me: "Just that everyone noticed how strange Alice is."

Amila: "I think that ship sailed long ago."

We looked through the window.

Amila: "I wonder what's wrong."

Me: "Their son went missing in Seattle over a year ago.Charlie's doing what he can, but..."

I stopped.

Amila: "You know something about this?"

Me: "We've been tracking the situation in Seattle for a while.Unexplained disappearances.Killings.If the situation gets any more conspicuous,the Volturi will step in."

Amila: "I know all about them, they always hated my kind of vampire.But if they go to Seattle,they could come here.Their figure out that I'm a hybrid."

Me: "It won't get that far.But we'll go to Seattle if we have to."

We stood there while Charlie walked out.He told us what's going on,then we left to her house.When we got there,we took a walk in her garden and talked.