Being Chased Part 2

*3rd Person's Pov*

Amila and the Cullen's watch the three vampire's leave, Carlisle looks at Edward.

Carlisle: "Get Amila out of here..Go."

Edward picks her up, and runs to the car, then drove off.

Amila: "Great,now I have another vampire after me."

She looked at Edward,then her face softens after seeing his panic face.

Edward: "Listen to me.James is a tracker.The hunt is his obsession.I read his mind.My reaction on the field set him off, there was something else but I could barely hear it.I just made this his most exciting game ever.He's never gonna stop."

Amila: "What should we do?"

Edward: "We have to kill him.Rip him apart and burn the pieces."

Amila: "Let's go to my house, I have a truck there we can use."

They went to her house, grabbed her some clothes,and anything else she needed. Then they got into one of her trucks and drove off.While driving, aloud thump was made on top of the truck, and it made Amila gasp.

Edward: "It's just Emmett..Alice is in the car behind us."
.............................
When they got to the Cullens house, they stopped when they stepped inside the house.Edward hissed as he saw Laurent coming down the stairs.

Carlisle: "Wait..He came to warn us about James, and why he is trying to kill you so badly."

Laurent: "This isn't my fight, and I've grown tired of his games.But he's got unparalleled senses, absolutely lethal.I've never seen anything like him in my 300 years.And the woman, Victoria, don't underestimate her...When we were about to leave here, a man, a different type of vampire came to us.He had two werewolves with him, he was asking us to kill you.James instantly said he would."

He looked at them, then left.Amila knew who he was talking about.

Edward: "Do you know the guy he was talking about?"

Amila: "Yes, his name is Kravan.He is mad because Selene choose me over him."

They walked to the garage, along with the others.

Jasper: "I've had to fight our kind before. They're not easy to kill."

Emmett: "But not impossible."

Jasper: "We'll tear them apart and burn the pieces."

Carlisle: "I don't relish the thought of killing another creature,even a sadistic one like James."

Everyone was rushing, while Edward held on to Amila.

Edward: "I'm gonna run Amila south.Can you lead him away from here?"

Carlisle: "No, Edward.James knows you would never leave Amila.He'll follow you."

Alice walks up to them.

Alice: "I'll go with Amila.Jasper and I will take her south.I'll keep her safe, Edward."

Edward: "Can you keep your thoughts to yourself?"

Alice: "Yes."

Alice took Amila to the car, but Amila kept looking at Edward.While he had Esme and Rosalie put on Amila's clothes.While the other's get in the car, Edward goes to the window and looks at his mate.

Amila: "If anything..What if..If anything happens, I swear to God..."

Edward: "Nothing's gonna happen.There's seven of us, and there's two of them, and when everything's done, I'm gonna come back and get you."

Amila: "Ok."

Edward: "Amila, you are my life now."

Amila: "And your mine."

Edward looked like he was about to protest when the engine starts, but he stops himself.He stands up, and watch's the car drive away.